Cajamar website log in.

Started by LANDI, May 01, 2015, 09:10:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CT

Probably no connection at all but I wasn't able to top-up my mobile using the Cajamar web site although my account is active and no problems.

gus-lopez

Quote from: ginger on May 01, 2015, 21:37:06 PM
I don't think it's anything to do with the ID/money laundering.  Had the same problem last week and had to go into Arboleas branch.  They gave me a new password and I had to resign the contract.  They said it was because I don't use the online banking regularly (joint account and hubby does this).  I only need to access once a year to print off my fiscal information.  Have now made a note to log in every couple of months to avoid this happening again.

If true , which I find unlikely, it is ridiculous. I don't go in my Spanish ones that often but I expect them to work the instant I do . Same with the UK ones which I enter even less.

ginger

I don't think it's anything to do with the ID/money laundering.  Had the same problem last week and had to go into Arboleas branch.  They gave me a new password and I had to resign the contract.  They said it was because I don't use the online banking regularly (joint account and hubby does this).  I only need to access once a year to print off my fiscal information.  Have now made a note to log in every couple of months to avoid this happening again.

gus-lopez

Quote from: shadeseeker on May 01, 2015, 13:27:27 PM
banks have extended the deadline till May 11th for ID etc.

& the government said " Oh no you don't . -It is the 30th April" :rofl:

http://economia.elpais.com/economia/2015/04/29/actualidad/1430309077_984109.html

shadeseeker

banks have extended the deadline till May 11th for ID etc.
'tis better to remain silent and appear an idiot than to open your mouth and forever remove all doubt! (translation from Ancient Wisdom of Confucius)

CT

I can get a page without putting in the codes but it doesn't give any contact information, just tells us how wonderful Cajamar is :rofl:

lesinalbox

Cant log in but you can get main page up which  should show email and telephone numbers etc

CT

But Landi is saying he/she can't log on to the web site so presumably can't get the address !

lesinalbox

Landi
You can email them address is on the web site. I did this when I to got blocked in the UK. Took a couple of days for normal service to resume. Even had a reply when they reactivated the account

LANDI

I've just realised that yesterday was the deadline for Cajamar wanting confirmation of personal ID.

Even though we were told by them that our ID was in order I wouldn't be surprised if this was the problem.

It is Spain after all!!!!!!!!!!!

Ches

Have tried topping up my mobile phone this morning from Cajamar bank account but unable to do so. Is this because of Bank Holiday? ???

CT

Been logging in from the UK for the past year - no problems but a visit to a branch is obviously advisable !

luke

hi i had same problema yesterday,but logged out tried later and all ok.

Optomist

Just tried logging in to both our accounts and there doesn't seem to be a problem with the website . They want you to go into a branch to get new logg in details , we have had to do this twice , first time a couple of years ago and they just printed a sealed account and code , took a couple of minutes , second time was last week and they printed off 3 pieces of paper for my wife and three for me which we both had to sign them , they then printed the new log in details on the back of a paying in slip , took ages .

I suggest you email Marie Carmen direct which you can do in English if necessary , i can give you her email addy if you don't have it , hopefully she will have a solution , you cant be the only customer faced with this problem . Marie Carmen is based at the Albox branch .
If you see someone without a smile give them one of yours .

LANDI

Morning all.

Some advice required please.

I'm in England and this morning tried to log in to my Cajamar account.
Even though I'm sure I was using the right codes etc, the website says I've tried too many times with the wrong codes and my account has been blocked.
It says I must visit a branch to resolve this.

As I'm in England I obviously can't do this!!

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.