La vida in cucador

Started by sharon123, January 06, 2013, 11:41:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moderatorA

Umm......normal service resumed. Thread locked thank you ladies. Happy New Year.

nibbler

Well I'm still being nice to everybody. :lol:
Nibbler :tiphat:

finn

roz, roz, roz , relax , you really seem to be a bit out of control. happy 2013 and take it easy.

rozzieb

Saint 76.

I am only rude to those who deserve it by being rude and obnoxious in the first place, to everyone one else I am sweetness and light [honest] :whistle:

King saint 76

...... and so ends the season of goodwill to all men.. (and women)

rozzieb

You may think you are witty Sharon but believe me you are not - only showing how stupid YOU are!! he was parked perfectly properly not sticking out into the road, I know as I was parked next to him. Perhaps you should think about your driving before accusing others, after all if you are such a nervous nelly that the loss of a wing mirror renders you unable to go in for lunch then maybe you shouldn't be driving at all !!!

rozzieb

CB, he was parked perfectly legally and not sticking out into the road, so kepp your assinine remarks to yourself unless you have something constructive to say [ which would be a first for you!!] knee is not too bad just painful to walk on- so butt out

sharon123

Totally agree, cantabria, lets hope no one is walking across the road or something and he knee,ds to do an emergency stop.

cantabrian

SO, just because a person has a dodgy knee OR other problem it is OK to park anywhere !! (knee cannot too bad ,unless the van is an AUTO!!)

rozzieb

Then it was probably my Husbands van, he was parked at the top of La Vida, near the slope up to he restaurant, the reason he parked there is because he has a bad knee and it makes it easier for him to walk if he can go up the slope.

Maybe you should think before calling someone an idiot Sharon,that was uncalled for and very rude, he parked perfectly legally and is always aware that as his van is quite long he needs to take care when parking, as you say the other person was driving too fast, so you may well have lost your mirror anyway.!!!

Roz

sharon123

Well it happened at about 13.00hrs to 14.00 not sure now was going for lunch and i was going about 5 miles an hour it was the other person going like a nutter, up towards los llanos in a big 4x4 and if l went any slower i would have stopped and with the van sticking out i could not stick to the right side of the road and i did not see the other car coming, so unless i stopped got out to look before moving past the van there was little i could do.

jack31

Well I have to say that with all the cars parked outside verging on to the main road this is an accident waiting to happen. I live near by and pass daily and I have to say I always slow right down just in case.

Why don't la vida insist all patrons park behind the venue, there is ample parking away from the main road and much safer..

Cme on Claire what do you think.....

rozzieb

Sharon 123, can you tell me when this happened?

I ask because we were there yesterday afternoon and my husband has a white van.

Norm2

Sounds like - more care less speed more patience - is the moto. Remember there is more than one idiot on the road!!

sparkiemike

:wave

why not just give way to the oncoming car?

It's not who's right it's who's left

Mike

:tiphat:
Rules are made for the obeyance of fools & the guidance of wise men

sharon123

Was driving to la vida in cucador and as i got to it a car coming the other way hit my wing mirror and broke it off needless to say me and my party were in no mood to then go in, this was due to a big white van parked right out side with its rear end sticking out, why the idiot could not park some where it is not stopping the view of other cars coming the other way i do not no, several time i have been there and parked my car and had an idiot park with a van so you can not see when you are reversing back out so i started parking down in the big car park bit, but the other day i had to get passed the van idiot, seeing i was coming from the other end from picking friends up the road in los llanos,  needless to say i shall not be going again out of my way to a bar that ends up costing me a small fortune for a new wing mirror as the other driver never stopped, they need to sort out the parking before someone gets killed