Bar Limaria

Started by Wattc, May 19, 2015, 16:52:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sapper

Yes parents bought it but hes not at college, currently working in a maternity hospital in Dublin till he moves over which they told me was going to be May. They will be open for coffee and stuff during the day and meals with probably a little shop selling essentials. I know they have lots of ideas which they are mulling over. The father is a business man with a good head for business and what will probably work here.

terina

Does anyone know if it will be opened as a bar or just a restaurant, a bar with snacks would be good

Pennydot

I was told is had been bought by the parents of a young man still at catering college , hence the delay. 
Please don't shoot me  - this could be heresay!
Basically I have no idea; but I can't wait to have a pub in Limaria!

sapper

We Know the new owners they arrive sometime this month and then they  will have to sort it out paint it etc and apply for a licence which may take some time.

sallyb

It has indeed changed hands and I think I am right in saying it will re-open in June. I believe he is some highly qualified chef.
Phyll

Wattc

Hi. I have looked back quite a way through this forum, to see the thread that mentioned the Welcome Stranger in Limaria. it was a long time ago now, but I seem to remember people saying it had changed hands etc (been bought). Can anyone say what is happening with it, if anything? Thanks in advance