To clique or not to clique

Started by macc, May 18, 2015, 19:49:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rockymo

gus-lopez

Quote from: wrenchman on May 19, 2015, 11:58:39 AM
Hey it seems to have gone quiet all of a sudden, well well well.

Has he died ?   :D

wrenchman

Hey it seems to have gone quiet all of a sudden, well well well.

eurosatwiz

Great post Pringle
Some good points made
Advice is free

keyser soze

i have not read a single derogatory or insulting remark from eurosatwiz to anyone.

Pringle et al

Please read next posting from eurosatwiz 3 posts up

Angieh

Well said Pringles,      Junior member !!!!!!!!!😱

artie

Well said "Pringle"........slight interruption, ITS RAINING!!! Anyway, many posts by newbies turn them into senior members! Giving credence apparently to their inane and stirring words, however immature they may be.
God save us from sycophants.

eurosatwiz

History shows that in this area the people that are most likey to benefit the most are the ones related to the current mayor christoble
This can be easily checked
And it's been the custom in Spain for many years  does that make it right ?
Advice is free

PRINGLE

i do not know eurosatwiz, nor roger, nor any of the others involved. it all started a simple query, whether he was correct in his assumptions or not. i have not read a single derogatory or insulting remark from eurosatwiz to anyone. he has recieved numerous personal insults including his height, called a prick among other things. whether he is right in his accusations or not i dont care. he maintains he has proof. if he is libelous, someone take him to court then, or answer his questions in the official forum as requested. i for one am glad i dont live in arboleas. it sounds like its full of the sort of people i thought most of us left the uk for. it will always boil down to  those who have benefited, are benefiting or are going to benefit to those who have not benefited, will not benefit and wont benefit from the current power in arboleas. the sooner this election bullshit is finished and done dusted the sooner posts  about missing dogs in mercadona car park can resume. i would sooner be around some one like eurosatwiz who says it as he believes rather than coffee morning backstabbers.
politics and honesty dont mix. i have yet to be proven wrong.

funny how when ever there's a controversial post, a lot of junior members and members names that have never been seen before are most insulting. good job there's a very good  For Sale section in the forum.

eurosatwiz

Well said
I can only guess why certain people have resorted to silly replies
Actually I am far too polite to say what I think
Advice is free

macc

How would you have expected eurosat to reply to stupidity. Just read eurosatwiz,s post, why has everybody got their thumbs up their asses. When you want to confuse fools, it,s probably best just to tell the truth or ask a question on here, and when the clique don,t like it, it makes funny as sh#t reading. You know what they say, you can fool some of the people all of the time, and the bored ones on here and admin are the easiest, but i have to say, they do stick together like flies on that smelly stuff most people prefer to stay away from. It would appear, to clique or not to clique, that is the question and when backed by admin it makes it a one sided forum. Remember, If someone's trying to pull you down that means they're already beneath you. Why has euro not been discredited with facts, instead of this pathetic bullying style bullshit. Adults :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: