Forum Presidency

Started by felipe, April 26, 2015, 08:37:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angieh

But a great sense of humour! A smile is a curve that straightens everything out!😃

webejamin

Quote from: Angieh on May 05, 2015, 13:59:54 PM
Webes not cheap , just good for nothing!😉
Thanks for the compliment Angieh ;D My teachers at school used to say that ;D

Angieh

Webes not cheap , just good for nothing!😉

webejamin

Quote from: MELEE on May 05, 2015, 12:42:36 PM
Oh webe you are cheap - sold down the river for a few pints :lol:
;D I know ;D

MELEE

Oh webe you are cheap - sold down the river for a few pints :lol:

Tetley

Im just pleased El P manged 38 % of the vote ,if Camron & Millaband are reading this,might giv em a bit of a lift,ie something to aim for on Thursday  ;D
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

webejamin

Muchas NOTA ;D And and well done for er :whistle: winning the election :clap: thanks for the er :whistle: little gift, and, I promise to support you as El Presidente for as long as I need to :whistle: I also swear I will say nothing about the goings on in the BO club :whistle: unless of course er :whistle:

VIVA El Presidente :clap: :drinks:

webejamin

Listen to me Hogsy :o!!! I aint never sold out for a bung and I aint ever gonna  >:( The only fing is, I do like an odd "bottle of Britain" therefore I would consider an appointment on behalf of the aforesaid "grateful nation". :tiphat:

Is there any money in it Hogs? ;)

rockymo

webejamin

felipe

All I need to know now do you want El Presidente Penfold or None of the Above

webejamin

:police: "FIDDLE" :o When None of the Above was declared a candidate he was already winning by far as a genuine NOTA, :police: "FIDDLE" so a re election should take place :o :police:
This has been a typical Tory move >:( :police:

;)

felipe

yep, now all we need is his real name :) And it is NOT Richard Prior!!! As he aint with us any more.

Tetley

Well id  just like to congradualtion" Non of the above " on winning forum president with 38.5 % of the vote   :clap:

morning citizens    ;)
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

webejamin

;D Don't want or need sympathy MELEE ;D I'm a lover and just need a bit of loving ;D :-*

MELEE

webe you should win it on the sympathy vote  :rofl:

webejamin

;D How sweet, bless you Angieh, now I feel better ;D :tiphat:

Angieh

Changed my vote, just for you. Like a typical Brit I just love the underdog!

webejamin

Looks like I'm gonna go out buskin agin, gonna start in Vigo next week ;D

Tetley

If i win,im gonna form a coaltion wi the SNP  same as milliwahtzitts will  next friday.......... ;D

webejamin

sleepy john

I think the candidates should do a live debate on the telly.

webejamin

:o Oh my God!!! I've come last :o Shows how popular I am :'( I've got no friendsh, I've got no fansh :'(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAhEFuq62-I

webejamin

Hogsy can have my vote ;D

Tetley

Well citizens
is there any chance wi can have a  couple of hundred votes for Gus,Jammin,Hogs,because over the years they have given countless help to many people on here,sO come on you 7000 get voting for our honrable members,Gus,Jamms,Hogs. :)

TVM  :handshake

Cuddlybill

None of the Above

Nothing new then, I came to the UK in the back of a Tesco Lorry with 25 of my fellow plumber mates, we get all that stuff, have done for years...if your gonna send the Roofers packing, your get my vote..................

CB  8) ???
The 3 rings of marriage...........engagement ring, wedding ring & suffering!!
You only need 2 words to keep a marriage happy......Yes dear....

Tetley

Mi mams just suprised 27 people like me............ ;D

felipe

It is for a bit of fun that's all. Something that we try and do on the forum as well as providing lots of good info. 79 people have voted so they must think it is fun.

grp

I thought this sort of tosh was what the pub downstairs was created for! Can we keep the General Chat for stuff that is helpful. or at least interesting. This makes me want to give up on the forum completely. What on earth is it for??????

webejamin

Same here Liz :lol: :lol: ++=

zilnor

Webe  :lol: :lol:
Morning to you. Bright and sunny my end but very chilly.

webejamin

Quote from: MichealS on April 26, 2015, 21:16:17 PM
A Very " British" type of Election, Colonials rigging the vote and as Always trying to Dictate the Agenda,it is time you people who speak with ""Sawf London and York''Shire "" Accents accept the fact that you are Over There and we are Over Here,start your own Expat,Expat Forum and leave the rest of us alone to avail of the benefits that this Forum has to offer us Residents,and not the ramblings of failed Tesco Shelf Stackers.

Mick
Unfortunately Mick, some of us still have property in the UK and maybe elsewhere too :'( It would be nice to just have the one "place in the sun" but as you imply, some of us are not clever enough to minimise our pile and make our lives less complicated ??? Some are even more stupid and retain two properties in the UK :o can't see the sense in that, can you? All that money tied up, when it could be buying more lovely San Miguel in Spain ??? Just think of all that time and cost of travelling back and forth :o and then of course you need a holiday from it all, so have the expense of a trip to the Caribbean or somewhere, to get away from it all ??? Life can be hard for a Tesco shelf stacker at times ???
Mornin all :tiphat: 

zilnor

When I was sweet sixteen, I had a Saturday Job in Littlewoods cafeteria. I got paid five shillings more than the other girls who were shop assistants ! I worked there for almost a year, until I left school. The experience I gained in dealing with the public  and working for a large company set me up for the rest of my working life.
It is not clever to sneer at Tesco shelf stackers . Some if the world's wealthiest people built their fortunes from humble beginnings.

nibbler

Sounds like we've got a UKIP wannaby. :whistle:
Nibbler :tiphat:

Tetley

Quote from: zilnor on April 26, 2015, 22:45:41 PM
MichaelS  not sure if your post is genuine or you are are avin a larf , as us Londoners say  :lol: AKA as taking the p--s.
Some of us Forumers lived for years in Spain then returned to the UK. That makes us eligible to post on this forum. We have experience , knowledge  and good memories of the Arboleas area.  :wave

Yer ere ere sister and sum of is is from Yorkshire and wasent bright enough ti self shack in Tescoils....... :)...