Villa wanted for long term rental

Started by Rusty2712, February 09, 2015, 18:26:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

francis42

Hi Rusty, If you have not sorted your rental we have a 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom with pool, available from June 1st. Unfurnished, extra large garage. It is listed with Phil (forum) Rent in Spain. Regards Francis

sal2y

Hi Rusty,
I might have something suitable for rent for you!  If you would like to contact me with an e-mail address I would be happy to send details.  How long are you looking to rent for exactly?  There might be an option to buy on this one too - it is beautiful!  3 beds 2 baths, swimming pool, walled plot of 670m2.. in between Zurgena and Arboleas.
With kind regards,
Sally

Rusty2712

Hi,

We are looking for a 3/4 bed villa with pool in the area, must be able to have adsl/broadband connected and preferably be unfurnished or have storage available. We would be moving in on the 28th April and would like to finalise any paperwork etc during the last week of March when we are coming across.

I have tried umpteen Estate Agents who seem to have plenty of properties on their sites available but when you contact them they either dont bother to get back to you at all or dont actually seem to have any of the available properties ermmm available.

If you can help or know someone that can please let me know

regards

Russ