Found German Shepherd

Started by Brezo, January 28, 2015, 12:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lizzie1201

Brezo

Great that the dog has been returned home.

Bit of advice that may help others.

Thought that the dog was probably of Spanish owners. It responded to Spanish commands. Also, it had a chain which seemed to indicate that it had been on a chain run and maybe broken free. Brits don't tend to keep dogs on chains .. not making a judgement!

So I made posters with the dogs photo for the local shops and bars. My moment of 'genius' was to call in on a local Spanish contact, who I knew had loads and loads of Facebook friends, to ask him to scan and post the photo ... and that was what did the trick ... owner found!

mickandjan

:clap: Lovely to hear of such a happy ending. Great news.

Lizzie1201

Brezo

Please to let people know, the owner has been traced, and now hapily reunited. :)

Brezo

I've already got 3 large rescue dogs. Thay have all been neutered and vacinated and fenced in at my expense, and now have a home where we all get by together.
I wouldn't be without them, though they have changed my life, and the plans I had for my life in Spain!!!!
But I really don't have room for another.
She is a lovely, friendly though quite lively German Shepherd. I think she must be about 3 years old, but I am no expert.
Frankly, I need help. Not advice on people to ring who may be able to help!¬ I have been that route before.
So, if you can offer positive help to give this lovely girl a home, please get in touch.

Brezo

Near Oria ... a nice friendly dog with a broken chain around it's neck.

Tel 696 393 407