Greek elections.

Started by webejamin, December 30, 2014, 10:49:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Challenger 383

Expect the Greek's will tell Jean Claude Junckers to stick the bail out loan where the sun dont shine, part of me hopes they do exit the Euro for their sake,  the rest of me just feels so glad that George Soros or what ever his name was made sure we couldn't join the monoply money cartel.

Tetley

Quote from: webejamin on January 02, 2015, 09:57:54 AM
Nufinks cheap Tetley, specially bungalows, they're dearer than bleedin ouses :o Tryin to downsize meself ??? Mind you, Clacton's pretty cheap, but that's too far out for me ???

In or out LisaD, they just can't pay. You can be sure that most of those billions have been salted away, out of Greece :tiphat:

No worries Jams,might need ti sell Mars council flat ,help us out a bit wi thi funding,council wont miss it,thev got load o em ... ;D

were on tidying up ti day and head reapirs   O0
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

webejamin

Nufinks cheap Tetley, specially bungalows, they're dearer than bleedin ouses :o Tryin to downsize meself ??? Mind you, Clacton's pretty cheap, but that's too far out for me ???

In or out LisaD, they just can't pay. You can be sure that most of those billions have been salted away, out of Greece :tiphat:

LisaD

If the Greeks do exit the EU, presumably they'll have to pay back the billions they've been loaned?

Tetley

Yep wide open..... most of us rember the 1930,s peace in out time newsreal and the over taking of events that followed.

if there any cheap buglows you way Jams can yer send us details through.... ;D  ( 2 bed/ double garage )

:)
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

webejamin

Mornin Tetley :tiphat: €1.29 and falling :o OK for us GB pounders, but not so good if you're earning the €, predictable I spose ??? It's all ammo for making plans for Nigel ;D Another bailout will certainly tip the balance, especially if a wealth levy was even mentioned :o I don't mind one on the fat cats, but not if they go for everyone, like was first suggested with Cyprus ??? Mind you we won't hear about it till it's too late :o

Tetley

Well.... my angle on it is... that whom ever is in power after May 2015,they could have Euro Implosio pressures heaped on them,ie UK  intrest rates rise,genral prices rise,more UK  Austerity measures

then the EU  decides that the UK  should be helping out a bit more with there Zombi finance states,ie the bust ones that the EU are supporting with printed money and German bank" guides"

this will  rev your avrage Joe up in the UK  especialy given a bit of a rev up guide from the likes of UKIP ie if the uk is expected to hand out even more moneys to maintain the Romania Gypsie on a uk beano and an EU  under acheiving country.

i also belive the scotish referndum was to close not to have another one in say the next 20 ish years as well.

Good Morning Citizens   :tiphat:

webejamin

Quote from: macc on January 01, 2015, 19:58:14 PM
Cameron never made any promises, did he :whistle: :whistle:   http://www.computerweekly.com/blogs/public-sector/2013/11/conservatives-erase-internet-h.html
That's why I say "perceived promises", he's never said there will be a referendum on in/out the EU, it's all been suggestion and innuendo. The UK public have been duped again. It's all been, "if you vote us in" "if I don't get change" "If" "if" "if" but of course if there is the slightest change, there will be no need for one, simple ;D or am I being a bit cynical :whistle:   

zilnor

Things are going from bad to worse.  :head

BassBunny

Quote from: webejamin on January 01, 2015, 18:44:49 PM
I still believe Cameron will renege on the perceived promise that there will be an in/out vote. :tiphat: 

Spot on webe. Cam won't give us a vote. That is the main reasons for the 2 defectors to Kippers, they know he is going to renege on his "promise". But then again that is what politicians do.
The Greek issue may change things if the whole thing starts to unravel, but if the EU is still as it is now in 2017, I don't believe he will give us a vote, he is a commited europhile.

webejamin

I think, for the less well off, of which there are many, it won't make an iota of difference in or out, but change means hope to many people. If that's all they have, I think many that don't bother voting will be out in there droves. I still believe Cameron will renege on the perceived promise that there will be an in/out vote. :tiphat: 

Tetley

It whont effect the UK if they get a vote as it will be an out..... its a diffrent animal all together than Scotland with there vote and even that one was close enough,lets be honest,if your avrage min wage punter is bombarded by crap from banks,finance , and genral EU  stay in cryers in the run up to a reffo, there just going to think ... X it... welcome to my world and vote out,even if its only to rev the cryers up a bit more.

Whatever people think of Thatcher she was bang on the money with this Euro lark and the Euro public money funded millioners running it.

megga intresting times.

:tiphat:

Challenger 383

Well just seen it on the bundesbank page, so its genuine, and is dated 2014, this has been drwan up in conjunction with the IMF

webejamin

Yes C 383 I've seen it been bandied about for a couple of years now and only too often fiction turns into fact. :o

Challenger 383

Webe, if you really want to see what the unelected in the EU commission have in line for the entire Eurozone and non Eurozone alike, I suggest you read the following.

Discussion Paper
Deutsche Bundesbank
No 29/2014

A one off wealth levy
Assessing the pros and cons
And implementing creditability.

It makes for harrowing reading if it's true, but having seen the pilot scheme in Cyprus  in action I have no reason to doubt it's authenticity,  I hope to God im wrong, if it is genuine hold onto your hats we're in for a verrrrrrry bumpy ride in the not too distant future. In my opinion this must be stopped or the fallout and consequences are unthinkable.

webejamin

Getting back to the Greeks, I hope they do whop it up the EU, coz I think they're getting too big for their boots. When you see they are threatening them already about who they vote for or not. I thought the EU was supposed to be all about democracy, but once again it's shown it's really only about fat cats. ???

Tetley

But at least we understand the machine and the feeding of it,and the people feeding off it & within at at all levels .

:tiphat:

Challenger 383

100% with you there Webe, dont trust the banks, as far as I could throw their obscene bonuses. They control everything we do, as the government does, there are no freedoms left to enjoy, as I expect Labour will put a tax on the air we breathing,  as they will no doubt say the CO2, we breath out is contributing to global warming, and they need to introduce this green tax as an incentive for us to reduce our air intake by 40%, to fall in line with some EU directive or other.

webejamin

That's about it in a nutshell macc. My own bank are constantly on at me to use online banking, but I won't do it. My account manager says I'm too old fashioned and that I should let them do everything for me, but I won't, I just don't trust them and don't deal with any more than the minimum with them.
One year I drew out cash to buy a new car, with a trade in, the dealer said "can't take that much cash" I got up and walked, but he was soon begging for the cash. I shall resist until the end, but I do feel it's futile. I don't think it will be long before we have to pay for emails and the likes. :tiphat:

macc

Quote from: Challenger 383 on December 31, 2014, 23:34:07 PM
There was an article on RT news a week or so ago saying that the Italians were seeking to reinstate the Lira, and its all down to this astronomical imaginary debt that doesn't really exist except in the minds of the politicians and the banksters
Once our society goes cashless, which is being introduced by stealth through mobile phone payments, credit cards, direct debits, on line shopping, and lots of other avenues that they say will benefit you, it wont matter what currency you use because you will be completely controlled by the banks and the government, and you wont have any way to complain. You may not realise it at the moment, but your bank controls practically everything you do that involves money, which is basically "everything" you do, and only brainwashed fools think that,s a good thing, you control nothing, that,s why the banks and governments dont give a **** , and we are giving it up voluntarily bit by bit every day :lol:. Paying with large sums of cash is now considered to be “suspicious activity” that needs to be reported to the authorities, unless you are a politician of course. Euro, Pound, Peseta, Lira, Yen, it,s all total bullshit, the same people control it all, and the same people could fix everything tomorrow. Here,s an old link that,s worth a look and should give you a laugh. http://bocktherobber.com/2011/10/imaginary-money-equals-imaginary-debt/

webejamin

Looking good for you folks dependent on yer UK pound pensions, for a while anyway. ;D

Tetley

i think we run this one a couple of years back.......dave ja voo and all that...... thats the Euro,not us old dears   ;D

keep yer money in pounds mi luvlys thell be wrapping cod & chips in old eurons the way its panning owt  :o

happy new year citizens,hold on ti yer ats.... elections,oil prices,minral prices binning ,over vaued stocks,zombi banks, zombi currencys currencys,its gonna be like ammer house of orrors   8)

its not all bad tho.... hoose prices are going up every day...... only problem is..... no body can afford to buy one on 8 quid an hour.

:-X

Challenger 383

There was an article on RT news a week or so ago saying that the Italians were seeking to reinstate the Lira, and its all down to this astronomical imaginary debt that doesn't really exist except in the minds of the politicians and the banksters

webejamin

I have noticed the € dropping a little and I agree, they probably will do better out of it, with a little help from Vladimir and his mates maybe :whistle:
Spain was a much better place with the Peseta :tiphat:

Challenger 383

The Greek's will use their vote as a protest vote, just to annoy Junckers, and the rest of the unelected Eurocrates. Wouldn't surprise me if they dump the Euro as they are certainly threatening to do. They will probably do much better for themselves out of the Euro, Italy and Spain will probably go the same way and revert back to their own currencies. 
The only true loser in this will be Germany who has been able to export at a very affordable and artificially low exchange rate.

gus-lopez

Sorry. it's all Greek to me!  :lol:

webejamin

Will they, or won't they? that is the question.
If Greece vote in their most popular party, they are likely to be ousted from the EU :o If they elect the EUs choice, they'll probably leave anyway ???
How will it affect the €?  I wonder which country will be next?
Looks like an interesting year approaching ??? with all the elections due in 2015. Fasten your seatbelts ;D