Villa or bungalow wanted to rent from about next September (2015)

Started by Fuerteguy, December 16, 2014, 14:31:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlie Farley

Hi Just seen your post for a rental property. Have you found anywhere suitable for September this year?

Fuerteguy

Hi! I currently live in the Canary Islands but am looking to move to the Almeria region.

I will be staying in Albox for 6 weeks from mid March of next year with a view to getting a feel for the area and looking at places for a more permanent stay in the region covered by your forum. Although my long term aim will be to buy, I will be looking for a place to rent from around late Sept/early Oct of 2015 for about 6 months – maybe more if the property and location are right.

The reason for this being a little vague is that, long term, I want to spend some time in the sun of Spain but also some time in the UK and I don't know quite what balance I want to strike in that respect at the moment.

Me: I'm a mature, retired (from the H.O.) single male with 2 dogs (a terrier and a beagle, so definitely not banned dogs).

My requirements: a property with at least one bedroom – preferably 2 if it is to be a longer term proposition than 6 months. Also a property that accepts well behaved dogs and has some land attached – preferably walled.

As mentioned above, I will want to rent the place for minimum 6 months and maybe longer if the place and price are right.

Obviously, I will be pleased to answer any questions you may have.