doctors ?

Started by Wester, December 14, 2014, 14:17:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pinky

HEAR! HEAR! ALTO DOGS SHARE AND SHARE ALIKE THAT IS THE WHOLE IDEA OF A FORUM PEOPLE CAN SHARE THEIR VEIWS AND
   INFORMATION WITH EVERYONE

alto dogs

This is a forum for sharing information. WHY pm when any info is useful to many?

pinky

I THINK TONICA IS A SAD PERSON AND NEEDS TO GET A LIFE

p2une

If Tonica didn't want to make the details public, then that's his prerogative - I would have preferred it if he had, but it was no great problem to ask for a pm.
As for all being ill at the same time, wouldn't you agree it's more a case of get the details while they are available so that you have them if needed? That's why I asked for them, nothing more or less, and certainly nothing sinister about it. Even for people in the social security system, as we are, occasionally it might be necessary to see a private doctor and it's handy to have a recommendation. I certainly would rather see a doctor with a good recommendation than go along blindly and be ripped off. A bit like asking for recommendations for dentists really.

&^^
Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most

Tetley

Just out of intrest,for any body that  gets stuck ,there is a pay as you go hospital in Lorca with an AE  dept.( thay also take   sanitas clients )

http://www.virgendelalcazar.com/

:tiphat:

Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

terryharris

Hola and a new year,i understand that there is a website for the Arboleas Surgery in order to make an appointment,Can anyone let me know what it is!

olly

See what I mean tonica? Shot down already. I didn't know there was a time limit on posting.
The reason I posted was because all those members wanted you to pm them with the name of the doctor, they must have all become ill at the same time. Maybe we are in for an epidemic.
But nothing said about those other posts, ah well there we go.
If your not meant to have midnight snacks, why do they put a light in fridges?
                        Pete. Oliver.

byrney

"But you've got shot down for making the choice of not revealing the doctors name instead" - oh dear here we go again.

NOBODY got "shot down".  Just a simple question as to what all the secrecy was about naming a Doctor which would possibly useful to other members of the Forum.

The reason was given.  End of.  Why is it suddenly an issue again after nearly three weeks?

olly

But you've got shot down for making the choice of not revealing the doctors name instead.
You weren't asked to recommend one, just did you know of any.
Now I wonder how many requests are genuine and how many just winding you up tonica.
You shouldn't worry about getting shot down on here, some people just love to do it for fun.
It's happened to me lots of times, but sticks and stones.............
If your not meant to have midnight snacks, why do they put a light in fridges?
                        Pete. Oliver.

hank

@ Mods. Could be a good time to start a Bulletin Board. Duty Chemist, Duty Doctor etc....unless there already is one which I've not seen.  ;D
If I had to live my life over, I'd live it over a pub.

Windows was unable to locate the requested file. Would you like a glass of wine instead?

Peter and Frances

Hi could you PM me with the doctors details
Thanks

nic995

Please could you pm me too? I would like to know about a good recommended doctor too. Thank you

Tonica

There is NO secrecy about this . It is MY choice whether I make my knowledge publicly known or not. In this case I personally didn't want to be shot down as many before me have, when recommending a service. If anyone wants the doctors detail I certainly do not mind PM them

Tetley

Quote from: byrney on December 17, 2014, 16:10:33 PM
The only one that I know now is Doctor Jose in the Parque Commercial, Mojacar - 950 475 105.

Not sure why all the secrecy about this.  There's hardly any competition so no-one can be being favoured by this "free advertising", and after all, this is sort of a public service, rather than somebody flogging double glazing etc!

yer but what if the doc owns a bar..... ;D  could float a free be in there bryns ie ,blood pressure check and a 1.50e pint of hand pooled mild down the Doc & Brewer Arms & surgery   ;)
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

byrney

The only one that I know now is Doctor Jose in the Parque Commercial, Mojacar - 950 475 105.

Not sure why all the secrecy about this.  There's hardly any competition so no-one can be being favoured by this "free advertising", and after all, this is sort of a public service, rather than somebody flogging double glazing etc!

p2une

Me too please Tonica.   
Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most

sue

Me as well please...the info would be useful....
s e davies

Norm2

Tonica - could you please PM me too with the Doctors' details - thank you.

Pennydot

I would be grateful if you could pm me as well, please.  I have a friend who is ill and the one he knew about seems to have closed.

manjon

Why can this information not be put directly onto here, rather than PM. I am sure more people would like to benefit. Just-In-Case ???  :cheesy:

Wester

Many thanks to those who replied.

Tonica

Hillbilly

Quote from: Tonica on December 14, 2014, 20:20:34 PM
PM sent

Hello , I would like to know as well please.
Thanks

Tonica

Wester

can anyone please tell me if there is a local private doctor that speaks English in the local area of Arboleas thank you