NEWS FLASH

Started by alansue, December 04, 2014, 16:08:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daffy

:clap: :clap: :rofl: :rofl:

Tetley

Any body got the latest beer prices ...... i fink it whent up after septober  ;D
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

olly

Really struggling, as I relied on the forum to remind me what happened yesterday, never mind the last 2 months, gas oven sounds a good idea, anyone know where it's kept. ???
If your not meant to have midnight snacks, why do they put a light in fridges?
                        Pete. Oliver.

Tetley

Quote from: jimmybeen on December 04, 2014, 16:26:40 PM
It's a good job my oven is electric coz I put my head in it this morning, thinking I could not survive without the Arbo forum  :lol:

in the UK  yed have to save up for the gas ti turn yer oven on........ :o ive been in 3 houses in the last week wi gas central heating....................every poor bxggxers turning gas off  808 or going back ti solid fuel/logs   :crazy: ,even logs are now 5 quid a plazy sack full............

O0
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

webejamin

jimmybeen

It's a good job my oven is electric coz I put my head in it this morning, thinking I could not survive without the Arbo forum  :lol:

byrney

alansue

News Flash

A state of emergency was declared in Arboleas Spain today after it was discovered that the local Forum was not available for most of the day. 20 suicides were recorded in the first 3 hours and others were expected from the regular contributors. Many people were wandering aimlessly around the town wondering what on earth to do as all there usual time was spent on the Forum. They were totally lost !! However the day was saved eventually by Felipe who had worked tirelessly for his followers, but alas, too late to save the regulars.  A minutes silence will be held for these poor souls at 10 am tomorrow.

That is the end of this News Flash