Urcal Fiesta/ Bike Do plus bands inc ...Adelante on Saturday 13th September

Started by Tetley, September 02, 2014, 05:14:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetley

Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Cheese

Thanks jim I will do my best to be at the garage on Saturday 10 am
Regards
Dave

Jim1544

URCAL moto concentracion, anyone wishing to join us for the ride, we are meeting at Mora oil garage, 10 am Saturday, quick coffee and ride out to URCAL, should be a good day out.  regards, Jim
When you fall over and have to grab at the grass to stop yourself falling off the planet, Then you KNOW your really drunk

Cheese

Where are you guys meeting and at what time, to go to urcal this Saturday.
Regards
Dave

Jim1544

Quote from: doreen1 on September 02, 2014, 17:31:39 PM
Does Polish Jim ride bikes in Poland too.... :D
Only a joke, no offence was intended in the typing of this post.  :wave
I think I might ride to Poland if ADELANTE were playing, fantastic group of talented players. Regards, Jim
When you fall over and have to grab at the grass to stop yourself falling off the planet, Then you KNOW your really drunk

doreen1

Does Polish Jim ride bikes in Poland too.... :D
Only a joke, no offence was intended in the typing of this post.  :wave

Tetley

Quote from: Jim1544 on September 02, 2014, 09:08:28 AM
Thanks for that Andrea/Steve, will have to go on the Montesa and try for that oldest bike prize!!  regards, Jim

il bring mi polish Jim   :)
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Jim1544

Thanks for that Andrea/Steve, will have to go on the Montesa and try for that oldest bike prize!!  regards, Jim

Tetley

Moto Fiesta in Urcal

Looking forward to another great afternoon
Andrea x