Webejamin's and Tetley's talk about the weather topic

Started by Fickle, August 23, 2013, 18:24:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onionboy

Oh no this miserable thread is back... the webjurk and twatley show as we knew it ( those of us in the surrounding areas category)
Shame,  because Tetley,  only met you once, but you seem a decent guy

Johnny73

Gosh, you went back to 2015 for that topic .
Got worried when I saw the webslinger name ,  🤣🤣

Tetley

looks like its going to be a warm un ,tuesday wensday 39/42 deg  ,

if your newly arrived and thinking of a bit of manual graft ....forget it ,

were in heat stroke /no water season  :afro:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

webejamin

*&" Rain and a gale blowing here :o not looking great ???

Lizzie1201

webejamin

Jack Frost here again Brrrrrr but looks a bit sunny ???

webejamin

Back home to the frozen north now :o 0c here :o but the beers nice ;D

webejamin

++= Ahhhhhhh lovely jubbly just cooling off, time for a little pint methinks :drinks:

byrney

Yes Doreen, it's good to see the big boys playing nicely.......

They'll no doubt settle their differences with a sword fight, game of rugger, or boxing (Queensberry Rules of course). ;)

webejamin

It's just nice to be warm and not sit indoors freezing ++= nearly time for a nice cool pint :drinks:

doreen1

You should my friend, it's very warm here, especially upstairs where it's all blown up again. I'm trying to say downstairs and enjoy happy hour but it's difficult.

webejamin

webejamin

Ahhhh lovely weather, ++= fink I'll have another San Miguel  :drinks:

zilnor

Around -3 degrees overnight here. 1 degree  this morning when we walked the dog. But the sun is out and the sky is blue. Had three inches of snow on Friday night. Still with us !  :wave

webejamin

:o Man!!! that was cold here during the night :o The frost stat kicked in at about 5am and turned on the heating :o Hasn't done that very often over the years :o Still only 2c and sunny, roll on the end of the week ;D ++=

webejamin

Bit colder here 8c wind from the west and I'm taking young Ben training this morning Brrrrrrrr don't fancy it really :-\ at least it looks dry :tiphat: 

webejamin

byrney

That must be an awful case you've got there Webe.  If It continues people might come to the conclusion that you're trying to avoid any forthcoming marathon washing-up sessions!  Or is it your round again? :whistle:

webejamin

zilnor

Chilly today, but nice and sunny. Hope you soon feel better Webe.  :wave

Lizzie1201

webejamin

11c here, but sunny and windy, still got the manflu. :'(

zilnor

15 degrees lunchtime today inBurton on Trent. Some national newspapers are claiming it is warmer than many parts of Spain. Ha ha !  :lol:

Lizzie1201

Bit fresh here this morning but this afternoon was beautiful and warm.
Liz

webejamin

Not bad today, overcast and damp, but not freezing cold ;D be out to get some sunshine soon, might even bump into a few friends ;D

zilnor

Glorious frosty but sunny day yesterday, temp 1 degree. Today back to dull and damp but no frost. Temp 4 degrees.
I do miss the warmer Spanish winter !

webejamin

Fick frost again this morning brrrrrrrr at least it's dry.
Mornin all :tiphat:

Tetley

Quote from: webejamin on December 13, 2014, 18:17:56 PM
Dreadfully cold today, frost hasn't cleared all day and I'm down with the manflu  :'(

O  no mens flues  :o   ,base ment for you mi dear   :lol:

;)
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

webejamin

Dreadfully cold today, frost hasn't cleared all day and I'm down with the manflu  :'(

webejamin

Quote from: Tetley on December 12, 2014, 14:16:01 PM
Quote from: webejamin on December 12, 2014, 10:27:10 AM
Cor!!! bit windy last night :o eased now though, just dark and miserable looking sunrun

curfull Jamms yell have the racist police after yer   ;)

it should have read

windy.....and not as light as normal.... :lol:

i ant had this mutch fun on er,since mi mates dog bit the VAT  man   :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Ah don't Tetley, yer crackin me up :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Tetley

Quote from: webejamin on December 12, 2014, 10:27:10 AM
Cor!!! bit windy last night :o eased now though, just dark and miserable looking sunrun

curfull Jamms yell have the racist police after yer   ;)

it should have read

windy.....and not as light as normal.... :lol:

i ant had this mutch fun on er,since mi mates dog bit the VAT  man   :rofl:

byrney

Fabulous here at the moment - 78F on the terrace...even saw someone in shorts in Mercadona - no, it wasn't me.....

webejamin

webejamin