Kayaking

Started by DeniseP, July 10, 2013, 22:49:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeniseP

Hi Whitehorses

The sea kayak was for my son who was coming for a holiday with his family. He is training for an endurance event next year kayaking along the Thames, 2 in a kayak and it takes about 24 hours I think. We went to San Juan but in the end playing with the children took precedent so he will have to continue his training in cooler waters of UK!

whitehorses

Hi,   With regard to your question about hiring a Sea Kayak,   assume you have done this before are you on your own or have you a group / club that you belong to ?.   

DeniseP

Thank you very much for the info. I will check them all out.

steveconway24

I don't know if he's still there, but there used to be a German guy that rented out kayak's, wind surf's etc he also has a banana boat thing.  He was on the beach in Mojacar, in front of the Indalo Apartments, (not hotel) near the Blue lagoon and bowling alley.

trishtrosh

We went to Playa del Cabo de Gata yesterday where there were lots of people sailing, kayaking etc right on the main beach. (just before the beach at Las Salinas you can watch the pink flamingos on the salt plains, dont forget your bino's).
Trish

Blue Moon

Check out this website:

http://www.overlimit.org/ppal_naut.htm

It is a sailing school in Vera Playa.

DeniseP

Hi

Does anyone know if there is anywhere within say 1 hour driving that I can hire a sea kayak? I think there is somewhere at Agua Amarga, does anyone have any info? 

Thank you.