Previous topic - Next topic

Brian

Try Jimbo the Scot, his website is: www.jimbothescot.com

ShirleyN

Thank you for your help
I only have a little car it would take me 2 weeks to get back

gus-lopez

Quote from: Iberlynx on June 05, 2013, 08:05:11 AM
Have you thought of driving it back or asking someone who is gong back to the UK to drive it for you I am sure that it would be a lot cheaper. My car is quite fuel efficient and uses 2 tanks of fuel, approx 150 litres, to reach Calais where you can get a ferry from £25, this would give you a total outlay of about €225 - 300. I do not think you would find a transport company that would do it for that price.

Mine uses that & by no stretch of the imagination would I call it fuel efficient. These days most people think 50-60 mpg is normal. Most new stuff will turn in high 70's.
Got to agree though that driving would be cheapest as I believe that firm charge about 450-500.

Iberlynx

Have you thought of driving it back or asking someone who is gong back to the UK to drive it for you I am sure that it would be a lot cheaper. My car is quite fuel efficient and uses 2 tanks of fuel, approx 150 litres, to reach Calais where you can get a ferry from £25, this would give you a total outlay of about €225 - 300. I do not think you would find a transport company that would do it for that price.

ShirleyN

Hi - Does any one know of a company to transport my car back to the UK

Thank you