The Triffid

Started by owdoggy, March 26, 2013, 18:33:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynne

What a brave man...  :clap:
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

Karen4

Is that an agave? We've taken a couple out and it was some job!
Cl3880

doreen1

well seeing you are such a clever boy, I have one that needs taking out, what time can you call :lol:

rozzieb

Well done that man !!!! :lol:

felipe

owdoggy

"You'll not get that in there sonny"

You wanna bet? ..... :D

Doggy

awaywiththefairies

:lol:    I now imagine it may grow back over night  :tongue:

owdoggy

This is the beastie and it had to go.....it's got thorns & apparently the sap can give you a nasty rash, so it's bloody iffy (like all the plants over here.....I'm not a gardening person........ can you tell? :D) It's common name?........ Mother-in-laws Tongue ...... I shall say no more :)

The garden monkey decided he was going to attack it with a leaf saw...... silly monkey......

....and off he goes......

....... still going......

..... and still going......

........ but the garden monkey started to realise that this might be a bit of a biggy.

But after the monkey employed a couple of engineering principles, wratchet straps, a 2"x2" box section metal pry bar, plenty of yukking and, more importantly, a lot of help from his handler (Sue.... aka The Boss) this was the result.

The monkey was very pleased........

..... and started to show off a bit....... silly monkey!

Doggy p.s. Gardening is the spawn of the devil & should be avoided at all costs...... my back hurts!