car body repairs

Started by jonno, October 19, 2012, 08:34:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonno

Chris

Mark at Autoshine, as mentioned above, did an excellent repair on our car. Thoroughly nice guy. :clap:

thetidders

Jean & Vince Tildesley
ILLIA!

jonno

Thanks for replies - anyone have a number for mark?

Chez

I recommend Mark as well, no hesitations.

Tetley

i use Mark for my paint & dints.
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Crystal2

Exactly the information I have been looking for.  Thank you Forum members... you have come up trumps again !

Optomist

Mark behind where the Auction place used to be across the road from Longos , would recommend him before anyone else every time without hesitation . Mark is English and he is as straight as they come , wont rip you off .
If you see someone without a smile give them one of yours .

farmerdave

I used the Spanish bodyshop on Arboleas Industrial estate on a corner almost opposite Mora Oil, they did an excellent job at a very good price

felipe

There is a workshop just up the road towards Albox on the left past Lidls.  Not sure about speaking English but he did a good job on my car a few years ago and also my son in law's car. He is 100mtrs before the big Chino shop. 

jonno

can anyone recommend a good car body repair shop in Zurgena/Arboleas/Albox/Huercal Overa areas. English speaking preferred. Thanks.