Schools/Nursey

Started by selley, September 13, 2012, 15:27:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Louise

Daughter is four and started in the GUARDERIA (from the Junta) at the age of 2
Her birthday is in September and they work by the "year of birth"

This is not Arboleas, but prices are for the Andalusian region.

We paid as well for the Guarderia, hours were 9-17 (earlier and later were also possible but cost extra9
Now she is in the 2nd of the COLEGIO, where we only paid for books and material (+- 200 euro at the beginning of the year)
Hours are from 9-14, later you can have COMEDOR or ACTIVIDADES (14-16 and 16-18h if needed) For this you pay as well (+- 110/month max)
If you want more info, please pm

Good luck! These kids do great at school and speak several languages in no time, please start soon enough!

Bearroo

Im not sure about Arboleas but here in Fines they can start from 6months in nursery, usally the placements are done in March for September but i did my daughters in January, if theres not too many kids usally they will let him start after the term begins.
The nersery here is a Junta de Andalucia nursery not private but we do pay, as stated before depending on earnings.
My daughter is also 2 so if you would like for him to mix also with spanish speaking kids to help him a little pm me wld be more than happy to meet :)

SOL Yoga Centre

Quote from: selley on September 13, 2012, 15:27:53 PM
My grandson has come  to live with us he will be 2 on 3rd December, does anyone know at what age he can go to nursery, where is the nearest one to Arboleas and is any of it government funded - or how much  does it cost per session?

Also at what age do they start school here, as his birthday is December will he have to wait until the following September before he can start?

I will be grateful for any information anyone can give me.

Many thanks

I would call in Arboleas Town Hall for info on the new Guarderia which is open/opens soon. And yes your grandson wouls be eligible, my girls went from 17 months, one girl to Albox for 2 years before school and the other to the old Guarderia, also for 2 years.

Lianne
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt within the heart.
Helen Keller

I am supporting Operation Christmas Child 2012.

Queen Clare Shirley

there are two government funded nurseries in Albox not sure about Arboleas, to be able to apply you  have to prove your income and its based on points, the applications are done in March so your grandson will not be able to apply. In regards to school he can start next september as he will be three in the same year. (school year runs from January to December)
I dont know about private nurseries as the ones I knew are now closed.

Good luck and hopefully mums from Arboleas can help
ILLIA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arrived Torrevieja 5th November 1988

selley

My grandson has come  to live with us he will be 2 on 3rd December, does anyone know at what age he can go to nursery, where is the nearest one to Arboleas and is any of it government funded - or how much  does it cost per session?

Also at what age do they start school here, as his birthday is December will he have to wait until the following September before he can start?

I will be grateful for any information anyone can give me.

Many thanks