ryanair winter flights

Started by The Squire, July 28, 2012, 18:31:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thetidders

Have you checked Jet2 Murcia to Manchester?  We are flying with them in December as we are going back for a wedding.  The flight time from Murcia is a day flight too.

Jean
Jean & Vince Tildesley
ILLIA!

harmo

Leave Alicante 13th December, return  24th December  97-89 euros + 12 Euros "Cheap as Chips."

Michael Olearly.

tanfield

i'm flying out 2nd week in december from alicante to manchester with monarch,booked last month,good times & costs me under €95 return.

The Squire

thanks for the replys ,i am looking for alicante to manchester or liverpool but it looks like i might have to go malaga manchester for the dates i want ,anybody used the new terminal there ,cheers

alfie

All of Ryanair's winter schedules are now loaded - but of course that doesn't mean that they can't cancel  flights if the load factors aren't high enough !

harmo

They only fly out of Alicante, for theses dates.

Mike.

casabonita

They usually stop their Almeria-Stansted flights the beginning of November.

loulou

Ryanair are flying Murcia to Stansted Airport but as you say nothing from Almeria thats really strange.

Loulou

The Squire

has any body any info on ryanairs winter flights ,i carn´t find any flights at all out of almeria or murcia to most uk airports.i am looking for 2nd week in december ,thanks