hiding/masking IP address

Started by solarsolutionsalmeria, March 24, 2012, 08:09:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geminis

Quote from: The Sheriff  ILLIA. on May 21, 2012, 16:28:57 PM
No problem here with Ex Pat Shield  as long as it is turned off when you don't want to use it.
Same for us, works just fine :lol:
The "angelic duo"

The Sheriff ILLIA.

No problem here with Ex Pat Shield  as long as it is turned off when you don't want to use it.
Fred Sheriff.

Tip of the Day for a long life  :-  Breathe In  - Breathe Out - repeat when necessary.

el-bow

Hi I used expact shield some time ago & my PC did not like it at all so i uninstalled it, i hope this helps

optomist

You can use Expat Shield ( free download ) , there have been posts on it with mixed views on its use , some like myself find it works without any real negative issues , others reported  problems such as slowing their computers down . It works for the IPlayers and if you look at your IP Address after installing it you will see its different . After installing it you can turn it on or off when you need it but be sure not to allow it to add itself to your startup list or it will be another program loading while your computer is booting and the more programs that do that the longer it takes and it will always be on , best to check after you install it and if it is listed you can simple remove it from the list . I only run it when i need to use a site that wont give information to IP Addresses outside the UK , BT phone Book etc. .

http://download.cnet.com/Expat-Shield/3000-2092_4-75211377.html

solarsolutionsalmeria

hi does anyone know how to hide mask youre IP address

thanks