Muffin mould!

Started by -alys-, February 25, 2011, 16:32:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-alys-

Just wanted to say thanks to all that responded. I´ve now borrowed a Large Silicone Muffin MOULD as quoted in instructions!! So Thank you to Pat, I will return as new next week.

P.s. ironic, Hope you´ve recieved treatment for your little problem!

Alice

Karen4

That is just brilliant and I know Alice will appreciate it so much! I will give her your phone number and she will get in touch. Thank you very much!
Cl3880

chevo42

:clap:Hi Alice, I have a large mould, recently bought in UK. You are welcome to borrow it. We live in Santa Barbara, near the Overa Hotel, Autovia exit 547. If you want to ring, number is-  950 889 243  Cheers.

Annastasia

Think that puts you well and truly in your place ironic :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Karen4

"mould
noun ( SHAPE ) UK (US mold) /məʊld//moʊld/ n Share this 
Definition
[C] a hollow container with a particular shape into which soft or liquid substances are poured, so that when the substance becomes hard it takes the shape of the container"

There you are, Ironic, the definition from the Cambridge dictionaries online!  Actually it can have either spelling but "mould" is more commonly used in the UK while "mold"  tends to be used in the USA. Since we don't use "nite", lite", "aluminum" etc I felt it more appropriate to use the UK spelling.
Sorry about your wee medical problem down below, though...!
Cl3880

Ironic

I don't wish to pedantic but it is muffin mold.

Muffin mould is an std not dissimilar to g.k.n. irrc.

Hth
IHLIA

Karen4

Thanks, but she's looking for the one that looks like a giant muffin! We have lots of individual small silicone moulds, just need the giant size one now!
Cl3880

Geminis

Lidl's had some in the past, 6 cup tray. You might try the todo shops.
The "angelic duo"

-alys-

Hi all was wondering if any1 in the area has or knows someone who has a large silcone muffin mould. I've seen adverts on the telly for them but ave only seen one in iceland and it was 30 euros!! I would like to borrow it to make a friends birthday cake!!! need it before the 8th of march. If anyone can help please PM me.

Thanks alice X