TDT box and Sky television

Started by goodtimes, February 02, 2009, 17:31:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goodtimes

Thanks for the trouble Leviatan, Ill go past when I am in Albox again..

yo_leviatan

Quote from: "goodtimes"Hi you all, thank you for your trouble! Is dyno´s the place down from the Albox postoffice´s steep hill. On a corner?
Yes, that is Dyno's, if you are in the corner of Laura's Tea S. you will see Dyno's at the corner of that street. The girl there speaks very good english and they use to install Sky, Digital, etc...
Nothing new under the Sun

goodtimes

Hi you all, thank you for your trouble! Is dyno´s the place down from the Albox postoffice´s steep hill. On a corner?

Queen Clare Shirley

dynos are very good my aerial cost me 15 euros and just needed the wire and bits all in 20euros

very pleased

they are very near lauras tea shoppe in albox

clare
ILLIA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arrived Torrevieja 5th November 1988

goodtimes

Thanks Martin, I´ll think I´ll go for one these aerials, any suggestions anyone ?

farmer

Hi,
I think you'll find that  the TDT box is for Terrestrial TV. What you'll need is a conventional Aerial just like you might have had in the UK. I'm sure you'll be able to get one sorted pretty easily. There are various companies that do sattelite instalations in the Commercials section, so I'm sure if you have a word, they can sort out a conventional aerial as well for you.

Cheers,

Martin

goodtimes

I have a television with a dvd and videosystem, I make use of a dish and a Skybox. So far so good. I got, after buying a spanish paper for a few weeks, a TDT Box. This is  for digital tv. Great I love gifts!!

The Skybox has a screw on attachment and differs greatly from the antenna inlet/outlet. The TDT box is ofcourse Spanish. I have seen it work at my neighbours. It would be nice to have British as well as Spanish television. Is there an in between piece that I should or could buy somewhere to link up to the tdt and skybox simultaneously. Does anyone know? Or have I received a spanish white elephant gift.

There must be more of us with a similar problem ..