On-line banking with BMN Bank.

Started by longsands, January 23, 2018, 11:44:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Happy Days

I had problems with this but the Spanish guy in BMN Bank in Albox explained to me what to do. A very helpful chap and it's easy when you
know how!

hibiscus

Yes, did it , no problem.
You have to open all the 3 contracts , so that they know you did read them,( even if you didnt) before you can sign.....

susiepoof

felipe

The message comes up when you go to the BMN website.

susiepoof

did you get a letter telling you about this from bmn? weve had a letter telling us theyre merging but nothing about online banking?

felipe

I have just done it. Failed first time as I put the password in wrong. But redid it with a new password they sent and all OK now. You must make sure that the password they send you via Text message to your phone is inserted exactly as it is sent. Mine was all in capitals. Your Firma Electronica is the one used when you first set up internet banking. It is not the one you use to access on line banking. It should be an 8 digit number and not a mixture of letters and numbers.

longsands

Has anyone been successful in signing the conditions by the Bankia Bank, who have taken over BMN, in order to continue accessing your account on-line after the 19th March 2018.

I have tried numerous times, entering the code and filling in the missing letters, but every time I receive a failed error message and that also prevents me from viewing my account. 

I rang the phone number but unless you understand the machine gun Spanish message, its not much help.  I did go to the bank yesterday but the lady there couldn't help me.

Any advice would be appreciated.