Gas Water Heater

Started by EFC77, November 15, 2017, 12:21:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EFC77

Thanks for the recommendations. Investigated further on the internet about Junkers heaters & I have been to the fontaneros in Arboleas & purchased the one I wanted from there. Hopefully should be up & running tomorrow.

Lynden

Agree with both of the above. Junckers are economical to run and reasonable on cost to buy. Very reliable and like Chisme said electronic starter is a MUST.

Angleseyite

Quote from: Chisme on November 15, 2017, 13:11:21 PM
Quote from: EFC77 on November 15, 2017, 12:21:24 PM
Hi All,
         Can anyone recommend a good gas water heater that I can buy, a new one.  Please give the make & model & where I can get one. Thanks.

I suggest you look for one with an electronic starter: the alternative pilot light models seem to waste an enormous amount of gas!

Junkers (Bosch) is probably one of the most reliable manufacturers.

I just had one (Bosch) fitted by Font Arboleas, (opposite Mora Oil)  they have a selection and Christina speak english

guest4538

Quote from: EFC77 on November 15, 2017, 12:21:24 PM
Hi All,
         Can anyone recommend a good gas water heater that I can buy, a new one.  Please give the make & model & where I can get one. Thanks.

I suggest you look for one with an electronic starter: the alternative pilot light models seem to waste an enormous amount of gas!

Junkers (Bosch) is probably one of the most reliable manufacturers.

EFC77

Hi All,