Sistel Almanzora SL

Started by Nuflow, November 11, 2017, 17:23:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jusjac

Saved me a trip to the TH on Monday. Just hope they get their act together with internet speed.
There can be only one

mustang

If you have internet phone  from juan then it may be the bill for the calls.

bombero

Kazhaynes is correct.
I had the direct debit and checked with arboleas townhall the said they had changed the bank but did not have to inform anybody. :c002:

Malcolm

Does this mean that the TH has decided to make a profit and now provide Internet connection outside of Arboleas?

Nuflow

I think the riddle has been solved, thanks all

kazhaynes

Nuflow

I also had money taken off by the company on Friday, I assumed it was the Arboleas (TH) internet charge as it was the same amount and the normal DD for wifi hasn't come off.

Nuflow

Thanks Optimist we will be at the bank first thing Monday, but I was intrigued who this company is

Optomist

I would suggest you ask your bank and the company direct for a copy of the mandate while keeping an eye on your account , if a payment is taken then you can ask your bank to reverse the payment , used to be 15 days but dont take that as correct as we only did this once and that was over ten years ago and things change but your bank will confirm the time limit and procedure .

If you see someone without a smile give them one of yours .

Nuflow

I've just been looking at my bank account and it appears the above company have set up a direct debit last Friday  (googled it and it appears to be in Zurgena but not sure where as the map isn't correct) . 

I live in Arboleas and have had nothing to do with this company nor know who they are.

Has anyone come across them please so I can have some idea of where or who they are?

Many thanks