Private doctors

Started by Spanish Tangerine, October 16, 2017, 13:25:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

uslot

Quote from: Billybantam on October 16, 2017, 15:49:42 PM
Good question I also need to find a doctor who can administer a Vitamin B12 injection for my wife rather than her travelling back to UK every 3 months as not pensioners or have private medical yet. Any answers appreciated.

As your wife has already had an injection of B12 she can inject herself. It is important to have the first injection in a clinic in case of an allergic reaction. You can buy the Cyanocobalamin in the farmacia. Lots of videos on how to do it.

You know about cofactors? Folate, iron and potassium in particular.

There is a great Facebook group.

Lorraine

My parents have used the private doctor in Mojacar and were really impressed with the range of services that they offer.

lorrydriver

Dr Rabadi in Los Gallardos. tel. 629437434  surgery open 4pm to 8pm Mon to Thurs

Lynden

There's a very good doctors practice in the Commercial Centre at Mojacar Playa. Do full health check MOT screening too.
The last time we used them there was a bit of a wait.
Centro Medico tel 950 475105

Billybantam

Good question I also need to find a doctor who can administer a Vitamin B12 injection for my wife rather than her travelling back to UK every 3 months as not pensioners or have private medical yet. Any answers appreciated.

Spanish Tangerine

Does anyone know if there are any private doctors who will give injections for arthritis.
Bobby