Time for relaxation!

Started by zilnor, October 15, 2017, 16:20:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetley

Quote from: KJH3 on October 15, 2017, 16:48:25 PM
Totally agree, the vote was 50/ 50 well nearly and it split the country, split the local population. Please dont say which way you voted on here, there are other threads for that, but how did we become such an intolerant nationality. I agree that if you disagree with some you are bullied and despised on any subject. I hopefully will never return to the UK but i do hope that one day the nation heals itself and finds its tolerance again.
As for lunch today, had a couple of Tapas, crusty bread and alioli and a beer in the beautiful sunshine.
Must admit though Zilnor, that Sunday lunch sounds good,

Media  aiding an elite on a mission to preserve the political naivety of the masses.

chicken & salad
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

telcaz

Sunday lunch?, still waiting.
                                    Terry

KJH3

Totally agree, the vote was 50/ 50 well nearly and it split the country, split the local population. Please dont say which way you voted on here, there are other threads for that, but how did we become such an intolerant nationality. I agree that if you disagree with some you are bullied and despised on any subject. I hopefully will never return to the UK but i do hope that one day the nation heals itself and finds its tolerance again.
As for lunch today, had a couple of Tapas, crusty bread and alioli and a beer in the beautiful sunshine.
Must admit though Zilnor, that Sunday lunch sounds good,

Altair

To be honest it has been like that for a few years , just more noticeable after  Brexit.
If you don,'tagree with the in crowd you views aren't, worth listening to.
Used to enjoy some of the discussions but too many 'bullies' in many guises hiding behind their keyboards for my liking.

As for Sunday lunch steak ( Blue ) and hummus followed by Greek yoghurt and blueberries.
With lashings of Lemon tea.
Us Southerners know how to live  :72:
Truth is warped as it passes from the mouth of one to the ear of another

zilnor

So much seriousness, dare I say anger, not to mention insults being thrown on this forum, which is a very useful forum for the locals.
To lighten things up, what did you have for Sunday lunch, what will you have for Sunday dinner ?
We have just finished roast leg of Welsh lamb, roast spuds, roast parsnips, green beans, Yorkies and a gallon of gravy.
Apple crumble with custard to follow, after I have finished my wine in the afternoon sun.19 degrees here in the. Midlands. :a102:
Wherever you are, enjoy!
Life is too short not to ! :72: