Arboleas Restaurant

Started by restoration man, October 10, 2017, 09:13:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

raysun

Bella vista  indeed is top class and the staff are welcoming and very pleasant.  Highly recommended especially for lunch.
i need a driver when i go there.

restoration man

Definitely no live music, no plastic chairs but nice clean tablecloths, in pleasant surroundings. Something like the Bella Vista in Mojacar  would be nice...

Tetley

I like a nice beech bar wi the reggi stuff on and sit wi a beer,

but mi fave is La Carva Mojacar,

yer can sit on sea front out back wi a glass of top notch 3e red and listen to the sound of the sea....wonderfull.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkbpfsGEjSs
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

jonandeve

The last thing I want when I'm having a meal is a band, a singer, or even worse - karaoke.

Dylanthomas2014

Yes it would be nice to have a nice restaurant local but the replies show the problem it depends on what you class as a restaurant  and what you class as a cafe /snack bar in my opinion it is a lot deeper than just food (plenty of great greasy spoons in uk ) for example a bowling alley or plastic seats in an attachment to a swimming pool/sports area would never be a restaurant also music other than background or sports tv would never be in a restaurant just my oplnion

nibbler

I'd be happy to find a restaurant, any restaurant, anywhere that banned the use of mobile phones and  tablets. Why can't people go out for a quiet meal and just talk.!!!
Nibbler.

byrney

Maybe with previous owners many years ago.

restoration man

Wasn't the La Casita  the one that has two tariffs one for Spanish one for Britain ????

Amanda Oakley

La Casita............... good food cooked fresh and good price!!!!
:103:
Amanda Oakley
ALO Services (Zurgena)
Conveyancing and General Legal Services
info@aloservices.es
Tel 950 449179 / 667 994682

KJH3

Telcaz I agree, nothing worse than being bombarded with a deafening wall of sound

languagesolutions

Pool bar, Azabache, Mesón, Casita, Bowling Alley, Castillo, New Pizzería, Le Bistro, Bar Andaluz... (sure I'm forgetting some). Beautiful food, great variety, some have entertainment... YOU CAN'T BEAT ARBOLEAS  :You_Rock_Emoticon:

kev

hi all

i agree ,the pool bar is lovely , food brilliant
kev

Tetley

The Arbi pool bar has nice eats as well,plus yer can practice yer spanish with Pedro Y Encarna so win win.
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

telcaz

I cannot understand why people feel the need for entertainment when dining out, what's wrong with just enjoying a quiet meal with Family and friends.?
                                            Terry

raysun

Tend to agree. Azabache has a pretty good menu  and menu del dia if you ask. Also entertainment a couple of nights a week.
hostal maison has a very large selection on its menu and a fairlygood restaurant.
It would be nice to have a place like la cena in arboleas but without the owners.

restoration man

On the topic of a restaurant, why can't someone start up a good restaurant in the location of the village. I'm sure it would be welcomed by all the villages around about. It would certainly be easier to get to than the Castille which is only open when there is a z in the month. We only have 2 'restaurants' in this area both Spanish with few menu options, another which again has limited options and is overpriced, yet Alfoquia and Cucador have restaurants/entertainment.