Adelante gymnastics Club.

Started by freddie, October 07, 2017, 12:31:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raysun

There will be no more posting from me on this subject.

hannahinspain

I am sick to death of reading all of these comments. Why do you all feel the need to keep talking about it? What's done is done and stacey is moving on. Have you all ever stopped and thought how terrible it is that stacey is the topic of your conversations. How would you feel if it was YOU that everyone was speaking about. Stacey is really suffering at the moment with the ĺoss of  a close family member this afternoon and does not need to be seeing any more of this bol***ks. Anybody that actually cares about her would know this already.

D.daniel

This comment was posted on the Fb page of the Ayuntamiento the other night by the mayor and proves once again how the main objective for our TEAM IS ALWAYS for the goodwill and benefit of all of our residents.

Stacey, en ningun momento por parte del Ayto, se ha querido hacerte dano. Pero todo lo que ha sucedido en los foros sembrando dudas sobre el Ayto e insultando el propio alcalde, ha provocado muchos dudas y muchas preguntas para los vecinos de Arboleas.

Como Alcalde he apoyado tu trabajo para que puedas desarollar tu vida haciendo lo que mas te gusta.

Pero entiende que este Alcalde, no va a permitir que se engane al pueblo de Arboleas y mucho menos se hagan acusaciones falsas en contra del Ayto y de mi persona sin que el pueblo conozca la verdad.

Los vecinos de Arboleas tienen que saber quien ha mentido y por que lo han hecho. Lo siento mucho por ti y por tus asesores te diste un tiro en el pie sin darte cuenta, por que el Ayto y mi persona siempre quisimos ayudarte, pero cumpliendo las leyes y los acuerdos.
Te deseamos mucho suerte stacey y si tu crees que te podemos ayudar no lo tires todo.

Stacey, on behalf of the Ayto, not at amy moment have we ever wanted to do you any harm. But everything that has happened on the forums has cultivated doubts about the Ayto and even insulted the Mayor, and has provoked many doubts and many questions for the residents of Arboleas.

As Mayor i have supported your work so you can develop your life doing what you love.

But you have to understand that this Mayor will not permit the town of Arboleas to be decieved, and false acusations be made against the Ayto and my person without the town knowing the truth.

The residents of Arboleas have to know, who has lied and why they have done it. Im sorry for you and your asesors, youve shot yourself in the foot unknowingly, because the Ayto and me personally always wanted to help you complying with the law and all agreements.
We wish you much luck stacey, but if you believe we can help you dont throw it all away.

adasingleton

The th didn't want arbi kids mixing with the others .some arbi parents kicked off because they wanted there kids with your rest and wanted money back .the th and some arbi lot are nuts you had something that was great for the kids and community and all but blew it big style .

sallyb

El Presedente it was not me who made the comments about Stacey, it was Rabbit. I am on Stacey's side.
Phyll

raysun

Sorry fishthenet, its pedantic i know  but its  31  euro per day  as she was employed to teach  kids for one  hour per day . One hour or one day its still 31 euro  th pay her per day divided by up to 41 children.

I have no idea why i replied but its a holiday and nothing else to do.

Fishnthenet

raysun

31 euros an hour not per day! Understand there are other costs you mention but she was tasked with 1 hour six times a week.

DLMcN

As 'Fishnthenet' says (and others imply) there is a lot about this drama which we just do not know.

Maybe the following sentence in the contract is the 'weak point' which led to the subsequent break-up: "[Stacey] will also cooperate with the Town Hall to guarantee a satisfactory agreement regarding the joint use of the gym" - i.e., several days after signing, perhaps there was some sort of serious disagreement between the two opposing parties... [But it is indeed a great pity].

raysun

Interesting that rabbit and last post make it seem that stacey  was getting something for nothing.
she was employed as any teacher would be with premises supplied  and she was employed to provide a service for the children of arboleas which was a great move by the TH. Stacey provided her expertise, professionalism  in her chosen field and did a great job.
The TH was happy , children were delighted and S tacey was happy. Win win all around.
The 810 per month equates to 31 euro a day  or 187 per week to  teach up to 41 children . Doesent seem much to me  76 cents per child.for an hour
Out of that stacey had to supply her own  very very expensive  equipment  and keep it maintained in top condition. Also floor mats  etc etc.
She also had to employ staff to supervise a large number of children and also cleaners  etc.
iN addition she had to provide accident liability cover which i know from my background is very expensive.
Contrary to an earlier post i think she paid her own social insurance payment.
rabbit,  on a profit and loss  statement this would be a dead loss.
the profit of course comes from the children and adults that stacey can get to come and pay a fee to use the facilities and it seems that she was very successful and so the business was a profitable one.

My question is what happened between the mayor and stacey to  make stacey not take up the contract. Thats between them so thats the end of that. i just wanted tobring a bit of balanc e to rabbits glib post.
Have a good fiesta

JohnJones

Exactly Fishn. That's my reading of it too. Whatever is being presented is clouded by politics and nonsense. The truth I guess is in the outcome. Stacey has walked regardless of the apparent generous terms presented, that tells us all.  Another own goal by the TH it seems.

Fishnthenet

Hopefully I do not have the wrong interpretation of this whole saga (if I have ignore my comments) but I understood that one of the main reasons for the collapse of the Gym was that the Mayor did not want non-resident children as part of the classes. If the contract above released by TH is the full contract, I do not see any clause stating that. Any condition to a contract that might be enforceable i.e. for cancellation of such, must form part of the clauses, you cannot have a separate verbal condition. So is this the full contract? Also what has not been published is Stacey´s proposals which is referred too in the contract (so we do not see the contract in its entirety), but it is unlikely she would have added that as a condition. As an outsider I think there is more to this than is being told. On a personal basis with experience of similar activities, having such a contract for work (if the published one is the full contract) and the generous facilities and amenities being offered allow further use to operate your own business interests, I think it is a very good foundation to one´s monthly business, which is why it makes me believe not all is as we are told or know.

languagesolutions

Quote from: El Presidente None of the Above on October 12, 2017, 09:44:54 AM
Sally If you think that all that Stacey did was 6 hours work a week then I am sorry but you are naive, she worked tirelessly for those kids providing them with focus, discipline, developed their team spirit, gave them purpose, brought together all communities, I could go on and on with superlatives. She also provided displays at fiestas etc for which no doubt she never received a penny.

Languagesolutions Stacey never broke the contract, the contract copy posted is what the TH proposed, Stacey chose to not take it up, and who can blame her after all her hard work she was clearly left in an untenable position that did not fit in with what she had done previously, I for one hope she finds a suitable alternative location where the kids of the region can come together and take advantage of what is clearly a popular pastime for them.
And just so you know Stacey is more of a service provider than a business, and the TH with all their shenanigans have now lost that service to the community of Arboleas.

Thanks for the info, I did ask for confirmation 😉.

Now we have the facts and everybody is free to make their own assumptions. Honestly speaking, 810€, freedom to use the premises to make extra money and not having to pay rent (300€ min), liability (200€ a year min), electric and water (150€/month min) is a great benefit for a small business. If you are a service provider, then it is great also.

Making ends meet being self-employed in Spain is extremely difficult. I have offered Stacey all the support and luck in the world and even though you may be trying to make me look like the baddie or TH spokesman, she knows that.

Anyway, today is 'festivo', I'm taking a break. ¡Viva España! 🇪🇸

P.S. I also know what it's like not to take the TH up on a business offer. It was before Cristóbal's come-back and it's not the end of the world...being self-employed has some benefits 😉

languagesolutions

Quote from: freddie on October 12, 2017, 08:25:40 AM

I have posted below on the ayuntamiento site on Facebook as that is where the post from the mayor was posted initially, just hope all sides see sense, for the childrens sake.

it is so sad to read all about this, surely all that matters is the children and cant you sit round a table without the influences of other people that appear to have interfered and discuss how you can resolve this issue to meet with both of your requirements. We are an adult world and where matters as important as this are discussed we should not be listening to tittle tattle from people that may have a hidden agenda. Please try to go to conciliation or arbitration and sort this out before our beautiful village loses one of its biggest assets. What has gone before surely needs to be taken out of the agenda and look at ways to move forward.

Agree totally. Roger should still be on the council and Stacey should be doing gym classes. However, they both decided to leave. So, they can either go back and talk to the TH once again or habe a new venture.

As arboleanos, we should support them with their decision; but also, they should act as arboleanos and not keep stirring things up (that's more for Roger).

Arboleas has generally changed for the better since Roger joined Cristóbal and co; it should be in Roger's interest as well as ours that things continue that way.

Happy Spain 🇪🇸 day ✌️

freddie

I have posted below on the ayuntamiento site on Facebook as that is where the post from the mayor was posted initially, just hope all sides see sense, for the childrens sake.

it is so sad to read all about this, surely all that matters is the children and cant you sit round a table without the influences of other people that appear to have interfered and discuss how you can resolve this issue to meet with both of your requirements. We are an adult world and where matters as important as this are discussed we should not be listening to tittle tattle from people that may have a hidden agenda. Please try to go to conciliation or arbitration and sort this out before our beautiful village loses one of its biggest assets. What has gone before surely needs to be taken out of the agenda and look at ways to move forward.

Monty1

Have I missed something here but that contract is dated 29 September 2017.
I thought the classes had been stopped

languagesolutions

Quote from: rabbit on October 11, 2017, 19:52:30 PM
Sally
it implies Stacey gets 810e per month for working 6 hours a week.
Not bad with free rent and electric.

Was going to get...Stacey decided to break the contract (please confirm TH, Roger); her decision and I wish her luck in her new business venture. Again...business ✌️

languagesolutions

I must say, these conspiracy theories are great. So someone who gives his own opinion is not just following Roger 100% is 'giving the TH's overview' 😂😂

Also, someone who knows Spanish is also in the same case?

Sorry, but I won't be bullied. A lot of people know me and know what I'm like, others don't.

All I'm asking, on a 99% biased forum is that you look at the facts and both sides of the story.

Since Roger resigned, even time before, there has been an obsession to make Arboleas look like a 'dictadura bananera'. Now if that's true, it's been that way since Roger started, so why the sudden change of heart?

You have opinions, you have manipulation, you have interests. Look at the different opinions and make up your own mind. Please stop bullying objective people for not following.

There has been serious damage done to various businesses due to things that have been said on this forum, that isn't on; it doesn't matter if it's Sophia, Stacey or the TH. It all affects Arboleas as a whole, that is negative ✌️

mylo83

Right rabbit we know who you are so why don't you keep your beaky nose out of it and look after your own business

Tetley

off topic

Ben L/S is a Spanish educated Brit ,educated In Languages Degree  through the Spanish System,

yer dont have to agree with his veiw,s BUT knowbody can say NOW things are been lost in translation,

if he is giving the town halls over veiw directly becuase he is 101 % Spanish fluent,this is exactly what Arboleas Needs.

Roger has now gone

So if the town hall uses Bens services to put there point over or he decides  to pass local information on to the local Brit masses he is filling the void left by Roger Done.

Jobe done
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Dylanthomas2014

Business is business your lecturing on here is making me and others think you have an agenda I was always taught in business not to be so opinionated that you alienate potential future customers    This is an honest oplnion and does not require an answer as I am not interested in discussion just posting my feelings

languagesolutions

Quote from: sallyb on October 11, 2017, 19:31:13 PM
Not quite sure what this implies, must Stacey pay 810 euros a month or is this what the TH will pay her. If it is rent she must pay this is out of proportion to what Sophias pay (300euros) per month. Language solutions you come across a a mouth piece for the TH.

Seems like there is a plot to make me look like the baddie.

All you have to do is read my posts and speak to people. The problem is objectivism is object of bullying on this forum.

Summary: Stacey was going to be paid 810€ a month to teach the Arboleas' kids and could make extra money from extra students without having to pay rent.

This is different to what I asked about (though the rumours were right about the 800€) and differs from what Roger posted.

I'd say: look at the two different versions and work it out for yourself. The TH has posted an official contract. Will Roger now come back and say it's not...this could be a serious issue.

The truth is out there; all you have to do is listen to your brain and not your heart...business is business 😉

rabbit

Sally
it implies Stacey gets 810e per month for working 6 hours a week.
Not bad with free rent and electric.

sallyb

Not quite sure what this implies, must Stacey pay 810 euros a month or is this what the TH will pay her. If it is rent she must pay this is out of proportion to what Sophias pay (300euros) per month. Language solutions you come across a a mouth piece for the TH.
Phyll

Official.TH.Arboleas

Este contrato era lo irrenunciable a cumplir para beneficio de los niños de Arboleas, a los que se debe este Ayuntamiento, dejando libertad de utilización de la nave el resto del tiempo, sin añadir ningun gasto adicional.

This contract was essentially drawn up to benefit the children of Arboleas, who this Town Hall is responsible for. The rest of the time, the premises could be used without any further cost.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CONTRATO DE PRESTACIÓN DE SERVICIOS DE GIMNASIA RÍTMICA Y UTILIZACIÓN DE NAVE MUNICIPAL

SERVICE AGREEMENT FOR RYTHMIC GYMNASTICS AND USE OF MUNICPAL PREMISES CONTRACT

REUNIDOS

De una parte Don Cristóbal García Granados, con DNI XXXXXX, en representación del Ayun-tamiento de Arboleas, en su condición de Alcalde-Presidente, con domicilio en Calle Barranco, Arboleas (Almería).

De otra parte, Doña Stacey Jaine Marie Smith, con NIE XXXXXX y domicilio en XXXXXX

MANIFIESTAN

(the people stated above) DECLARE

I.- Que Doña Stacey Jaine Marie Smith, con NIE XXXXXX ha presentado en el Registro de En-trada del Ayuntamiento con fecha 29 de septiembre de 2017 del Ayuntamiento una propuesta para la prestación del servicio de clases de gimnasia artística.

I.- That Mrs Stacey Jaine Marie Smith, NIE XXXXXXX has presented a proposal for the service of artistic gymnastic classes in the Town Hall Register on 29th September, 2017.

II.- Que mediante Resolución de Alcaldía de 29 de septiembre del presente año se han adoptado los siguientes acuerdos:

II.- That by order of the Mayor's Office on 29th of September of this year, the following agreements have been adopted:

PRIMERO. Llevar a cabo el servicio de clases de gimnasia artística en la Nave municipal ubicada en el Paraje de El Rulador mediante el procedimiento del contrato menor, con el contratista Dña. Stacey Smith, con carácter provisional a contar desde el mes de octubre por el precio mensual de 810 euros IVA incluido durante el periodo máximo de un año. Los servicios se facturarán con carácter mensual sin que exista compromiso de permanencia.

FIRST. To carry out the service of artistic gymnastic classes in the municipal premises located in Paraje de El Rulador by writing up a minor contract, with Mrs Stacey Smith as contractor. The contract is provisional, starting in the month of October with a monthly price of 810 euros VAT inc and with a maximum duration of one year. The services will be billed monthly with no mimimum time commitments.

SEGUNDO. Autorizar el gasto correspondiente a los tres primeros meses de la contratación por importe de 2.430 euros con cargo a la aplicación presupuestaria 9200.227.99 del presupuesto vigente en este ejercicio. La autorización del gasto correspondiente a las mensualidades del año 2018 quedará condicionada al crédito que para dicho ejercicio se apruebe en el presupuesto de dicha anualidad.

SECOND. To authorize the expenditure corresponding to the first three months of the contract, the amount being 2,430 euros. This will be charged onto the budgetary implementation 9200.227.99 of this fiscal year

TERCERO. Una vez realizada la prestación mensual, incorpórese la factura y tramítese el pago si procede.

THIRD. As soon as the monthly provision has been carried out, the invoice will be incorporated and the payment will be made, if applicable.

CUARTO. Notificar la resolución al adjudicatario en el plazo de diez días a partir de la fecha de la firma de la Resolución.

FOURTH. To notify the decision to the contractor within ten days after signing.

En virtud de lo anterior, ambas partes formalizan el contrato de acuerdo con las siguientes:

By virtue of what is stated above, both parties will formalize the contract according to the following:

CLÁUSULAS

CLAUSES

I. Objeto del contrato.

I.Contract object.

El Ayuntamiento de Arboleas contrata con Doña Stacey Jaine Marie Smith, con NIE XXXXXXX, el servicio de clases de gimnasia artística en la Nave Multiservicios propiedad de este Ayuntamiento ubicada en el Paraje El Rulador, mediante la modalidad del contrato menor adminis-trativo especial, las cuales se impartirán 6 veces por semana con la duración de una hora por clase, en las condiciones señaladas en la propuesta presentada por la interesada.

Arboleas Town Hall will contract Mrs Stacey Jaine Marie Smith, NIE XXXXXXX, to carry out artistic gymnastic classes at the Multiservice Premises, owned by this Town Hall and located in Paraje El Rulador, by means of a special administrative minor contract. This service includes 1 hour classes 6 times a week, according to the conditions indicated in the proposal submitted by the person concerned.

El Ayuntamiento concede a Doña Stacey Jaine Marie Smith el uso del Gimnasio Municipal en El Rulador para las clases de gimnasia artística. El período de utilización será determinado previo acuerdo con el Ayuntamiento.

The Town Hall allows Mrs Stacey Jaine Marie Smith to use the Municipal Gym in El Rulador for artistic gymnastic classes. The period of use will be previously agreed with the Town Hall.

Dña. Stacey Smith tendrá el derecho de instalar su propio equipo en el gimnasio, y utilizar los equipos del Ayuntamiento ubicados en el gimnasio; será responsable de proporcionar un seguro de accidentes para la actividad, un inventario detallado de todos los equipos en el gimnasio y una lista de los usuarios registrados de sus clases de forma regular; y cooperará con el Ayuntamiento para garantizar un acuerdo satisfactorio para el uso conjunto del gimnasio.

Mrs Stacey Smith will have the right to install her own gym equipment, and use the council equipment located in the gym. She will be responsible for providing: accident insurance for this activity, a detailed inventory of all the gym equipment and a list of all the registed members of the classes on a regular basis. She will also cooperate with the Town Hall to guarantee a satisfactory agreement regarding the joint use of the gym.

El Ayuntamiento será el responsable de la provisión de agua y electricidad en el gimnasio, y del mantenimiento y seguro de responsabilidad civil y de incendio y robo del edificio.

The Town hall will be responsible for providing wáter, electricity and maintenance for the gym, as well as liability insurance, fire and theft insurance.

II. Régimen jurídico.

Este contrato se rige por el Texto Refundido de la Ley de Contratos del Sector Público, aprobado por Real Decreto Legislativo 3/2011, de 14 de noviembre, Real Decreto 1098/2001, de 12 de octubre, por el que se aprueba el Reglamento General de la Ley de Contratos de las Administraciones Públi-cas, y demás normativa administrativa aplicable. En caso de incumplimiento de alguna de las con-diciones por parte de la contratista se procederá de acuerdo con lo establecido en los artículos 212 y ss. del TRLCSP.

EN PRUEBA DE CONFORMIDAD con todo lo aquí recogido, las partes contratantes firman el presente documento y sus anexos por duplicado, y a un solo efecto, en el lugar y fecha indicados en el encabezamiento.

En Arboleas, a 29 de septiembre de 2017.

EL CONTRATISTA                                  El AYUNTAMIENTO DE ARBOLEAS

Doña Stacey Jaine Marie Smith                          Don Cristóbal García Granados

raysun

Animal farm is perfect . Lots of  horsemanure  and bull***t.

languagesolutions

Quote from: raysun on October 10, 2017, 10:14:43 AM
And as earlier prophesised it came to pass that a wise man has interpreted the thoughts and wishes of the TH  and translated then in a suitable language for those of us with  a bit less knowledge and who are a tiny tiny bit biased.!!
For the oldies the words of two great songs from the sixties spring to mind , the first seem a perfect fit for the wise man.
(  take care of business mr. Business man if you can  )
The next seems to fit Staceys waifs.
(  little children why dont you play outside  )  by billy j.    In the arboleas case anywhere outside.!!
im Off out now for my weekly class on (  how to wise up and be less biased in three easy lessons )
hmm. Could be gone for some time.
Have a nice tuesday all

Isn't it funny how anyone who has their own opinion is considered "suspicious"  :72:

Obviously, it's easy to just follow what the four or five people that constantly write on the forum in favour of Roger and against anything Roger is against. I prefer to have my own opinion, see things from both sides and help out as much as I can. I get slack on here, but messages of "thanks for what you're putting on the forum Ben" from people I don't even know are a pleasant surprise.

Maniupulation is an interesting game but thinking for yourselves is even better.

Raysun: great songs... a few films come to mind about what's going on: Animal Farm & Life of Brian... Remember we are all individuals ;)

raysun

And as earlier prophesised it came to pass that a wise man has interpreted the thoughts and wishes of the TH  and translated then in a suitable language for those of us with  a bit less knowledge and who are a tiny tiny bit biased.!!
For the oldies the words of two great songs from the sixties spring to mind , the first seem a perfect fit for the wise man.
(  take care of business mr. Business man if you can  )
The next seems to fit Staceys waifs.
(  little children why dont you play outside  )  by billy j.    In the arboleas case anywhere outside.!!
im Off out now for my weekly class on (  how to wise up and be less biased in three easy lessons )
hmm. Could be gone for some time.
Have a nice tuesday all

tandas

Raysun I'm not holding my breath waiting for a townhall posting!  I think I'd expire first!!  As for facts Roger has supplied quite a lot but no response to dispute them from townhall yet.

NorrieM

languagesolutions

Quote from: NorrieM on October 10, 2017, 07:26:16 AM
Come on, Ben, 'Business is business' is just usually a cover for exploitation, isn't it.  That is not to imply that you business is exploitative in any way - just an observation.  One sure theng, we can no longer aspire to speak of democracy in the Town Hall administration when we see how the Deputy Mayor has been sidelined.  Ah well, back to government by dictat.

Hi Norrie,
All I'm saying is that with the facts Roger has decided to give out, we don't know the whole picture. 'Business is business' can mean many things; I've had a lot of ****  over the years, people doing me over, stabbing me in the back, but I've never complained on a public forum (correct me if I'm wrong).

Exploitation: nice debate. Now I could go off on a tangent about how the government and the taxman exploit self-employed people, maybe in another thread. Re my business, I'm happy to say that most of our staff have been with us since the beginning: exploited? Just like me and the rest of the working class in Spain. With Roger's biased transparency, we don't know if this case is exploitation or not.

No democracy at the TH? Again, with Roger's half-facts we can't say. He avoids asking my questions regarding 'juntas'; as far as I understand, that is where decisions are made (along with plenos). Also, there are currently 9? PSOE councillors; if there is no democracy, why have none of the others left? ✌️

languagesolutions

Sorry 😐 It's just my natural way of thinking.

****  happens, but life continues. Hopefully, Stacey will find a new place very soon; then whoever wants to can sign up. Obviously, we will have to pay, but again, that's business. A year's gymnastics free of charge, thanks to the TH and now we need to support a local business.

The kids won't miss out, the future won't be doomed as Roger keeps saying...All positive 😊

Worse case scenario: we'll have to take our kids to wherever Stacey goes or sign up at another club...

NorrieM

Come on, Ben, 'Business is business' is just usually a cover for exploitation, isn't it.  That is not to imply that you business is exploitative in any way - just an observation.  One sure theng, we can no longer aspire to speak of democracy in the Town Hall administration when we see how the Deputy Mayor has been sidelined.  Ah well, back to government by dictat.

Lancashire lad

Quote from: languagesolutions on October 09, 2017, 18:35:05 PM
No lies, just he gives his opinion without telling us all the facts. That makes the information incomplete and biased 😉.

Arboleas could still keep the gymnastics club; fingers crossed Stacey will find somewhere here. Don't know if the TH want to find someone else...

And the TH seem to be working just like before...don't see where all this negativity is coming from and why.

Business is business and life goes on...onwards and upwards  😊

Will you please stop with the "Business is Business", The only people to lose out are the KID'S lets not forget this eh!

raysun

Tandas , i have to agree with everything you say but it does seem that the town hall have a new spokesman  as im sure will be seen in a post very shortly.

languagesolutions

No lies, just he gives his opinion without telling us all the facts. That makes the information incomplete and biased 😉.

Arboleas could still keep the gymnastics club; fingers crossed Stacey will find somewhere here. Don't know if the TH want to find someone else...

And the TH seem to be working just like before...don't see where all this negativity is coming from and why.

Business is business and life goes on...onwards and upwards  😊