Water refill for pool

Started by Rozzierock, April 19, 2017, 12:25:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tanfield

guest4538

Quote from: tanfield on April 21, 2017, 13:38:04 PM
just about to re-fill my pool after a re-grout,any idea when the galasa billing dates are,probably spread into 2 bills if possible.thanks.

If you don't know the dates for your area, you should find that leaving 2 months between each half filling will ensure the costs are spread over two bills...

tanfield

just about to re-fill my pool after a re-grout,any idea when the galasa billing dates are,probably spread into 2 bills if possible.thanks.

Angel

I filled mine up from the auto fill via Galasa cost me an extra €100 on my bill.
Bit cheaper than tankers me thinks and no problems getting the chemicals levelled out.🤗

Elgin

Quote from: BobL on April 19, 2017, 14:23:09 PM
Hi,
Just FYI, Gines Grava/Agua in Puerto Lumbreras charges 100 euros for 13,000L water. Actually 60 euros is the transport.
Please pm if you want details.
There is also a water supply Company at Santa Maria de Nieva but don't have details.

Best Wishes,
BobL

Bob

If the Gines from Puerto Lumbreras is now charging €100 for 13,000 litres I would switch to Juan from Puertecico the last delivery from him (October*) was €60 for 11,000 litres.  However, I seem to recall that Gines has 3 tankers 13,000 litres, 18,000 litres  and 25,000 litres so €100 might be for one of the larger tankers.

* we don´t need to buy water anymore no that we have a well up and running.

Rozzierock

:c017:A big tHank you to those kind people who offered their advice. We have sorted  out what we are going to do, so thanks again.

guest4538

As terina says, simply fill the pool from your tap: it's a lot cheaper than water bowsers!

The water companies charge increasing rates for higher consumption each accounting period. So, if you have the opportunity and you're not desperate for a swim, spread the filling over 2 or 3 accounting periods to save even more.

BobL

Hi,
Just FYI, Gines Grava/Agua in Puerto Lumbreras charges 100 euros for 13,000L water. Actually 60 euros is the transport.
Please pm if you want details.
There is also a water supply Company at Santa Maria de Nieva but don't have details.

Best Wishes,
BobL

terina

The cheapest option is straight from your own water supply.   We weren't to sure and checked with Galasa and they were fine with it

Rozzierock

We need to refill the pool after having it repaired. Does anyone have any details/recommendations of water suppliers please.
Many thanks.