Age Support Almanzora - new shop opening Saturday 24th March in Albox, opposite Peugeot garage - see post under charity news.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 18, 2018, 19:16:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Vera advisors Debra cubel  (Read 4488 times)
Reading Room
phpBB Super Member

« on: September 23, 2017, 19:54:36 PM »

swithin...."My advice from personal experience of someone owing me money is to go to the notary every morning before it opens to greet her husband and retune every afternoon when he walks out, tell him you will be the first face he sees every day and the last!! Until you get your money."
Friendly? Not.
Have I missed something here? Is this not a suggestion to stalk or harass someone by continually appearing at their place of work morning and night, and basically threatening them? If yo behaved like that towards me or any member of my family I think I would certainly consider it harassment and threatening behaviour. If it's not, then I must be wrong and indeed I'm very sorry you feel that way swithin, but if you think that that is acceptable behaviour towards someone else then maybe you need to have a wee rethink. I have already taken the opportunity to have this checked out this afternoon so I'm not that worried about it. However I'm sorry you feel so badly about it. I did have a picture to post for you but can't find it at the minute, I'm sorry about that too as I think you'd like it. If I find it I'll send it on to you.

Arboleas Community Forum
« on: September 23, 2017, 19:54:36 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: