internet help

Started by pinky, August 25, 2016, 13:27:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobancarol

Might sound obvious but have you tried resetting your server and or android box? Sometimes that works?

pinky

thank you Karen but no problems here according to juan

Karen4

Just tested ours and it's Ping 48, Download speed 25.98mbps and upload at 15.75mbps so it might be a problem at your end pinky?
Cl3880

pinky

HERE WE ARE AGAIN VERY SLOW INTERNET UNDER 1MEG DOWNLOAD ALL AFTERNOON .

NO T.V.  JUAN IS NOT ANSWERING HIS PHONE ,ITS FUNNY WE ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE USING T/H INTERNET WHO HAVE PROBLEMS.

WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO GET IT RIGHT AND GIVE ME THE SERVICE I AM PAYING FOR?

Allinaname

I had similar problem to Pinky, rang Juan this morning, within 10 minutes problem solved....great work from the TH team...

Lynden

We had an issue and PM'd Juan from this forum. He responded almost immediately and fixed the problem. Top service from the TH.

mikespoon

We also use the TH system and find it the most reliable service around.
As for android boxes, most people seem to have problems with them from time to time.
As previous posters have said, contact Juan. We have always found him to be very helpful.
Mike

Roger

Have you contacted Juan?
Did he come to your house to check the problem?
If the answer to 1 is yes and the answer to 2 is no,
then send me your details and I will follow it up.

Karen4

We don't have any problem with it, and it's the best value for money and customer service by a long way. If you think it's rubbish then why don't you just go with a different provider?
Cl3880

John n Julie

I use Arboleas internet and do not have any problems at all, I consider it to be the best around here! instead of whingeing on here! get in touch with Juan 651996187 He will find out what your problem is.
Regards
John :tiphat: :tiphat:
If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all!

pinky

>:(   

DOES ANYONE HAVE PROBLEMS WITH INTERNET T.V. WHO IS USEING ARBOLEAS INTERNET ?
WE ALWAYS SEEM TO HAVE PROBLEMS AT AROUND 9 P.M. BUT TODAY WE HAVE NO T.V. NOW AT 1P.M.

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO GET A RELIABLE SERVICE FROM ARBOLEAS TOWNHALL.
AS I SAID IN MY LAST POST ON THE SUBJECT IT,S    RUBBISH!!!!!