No rentals?

Started by itsme, July 08, 2016, 09:48:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JETSKIBALA

Hi
Sorry to butt into this conversation, but I am desperate to get another rental property as we have been given notice to quit by our landlord, could Bev Holmes help me too ?????

Thanks Linda
Lindacp@sky.com :sun:

itsme

Quote from: redrobo16 on August 25, 2016, 07:38:41 AM
We had help from a lovely lady called Bev Holmes, who will help you find a place and go and look at properties for you.

If you want her details pm me,  she was excellent and has a lot of contacts of her own
That would be great thanks

redrobo16

We had help from a lovely lady called Bev Holmes, who will help you find a place and go and look at properties for you.

If you want her details pm me,  she was excellent and has a lot of contacts of her own

anita13

Hello when was you thinking about coming to spain as i have a property for short term rent over this winter. X

Jimel

People that can,are selling their houses and renting,no one wants to buy here anymore generally.

itsme

We use to live over there and had a choice of rental properties now we're looking at returning and there doesn't seem to be anything on the market anyone know why, all the agents have old adverts on, but in reality don't have anything to rent, getting worried we won't find anything early next year