Fire stick problem HELP

Started by Onagap, April 29, 2016, 10:41:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyfs

Amazon have actually made it easier to use sideloaded apps, such as Kodi with the latest firmware update.

I've written a few Android applications and these run perfectly on the Fire TV Stick and now can be started in a much more user friendly manner than previously.

If you need help with your Fire TV Stick, please feel free to drop into my computer clinic at Total Entertainment Arboleas, 2pm-4pm Mon, Tue, Thu and Fri..

Calle Carrera, 10
Arboleas

10am - 2pm Monday - Friday
10am - 1pm Saturdays, Sundays, Bank Holidays

Open every day except Christmas Day and New Years Day

Onagap

Onagap

oldbirchy

Hi
Best to register with Amazon. It doesn't cost anything if you don't buy anything bit until you do, access will be restricted. I assume that you bought the stick with kodi already side loaded?
Firesticks work great but you must always remember that they are really designed as a vehicle to sell amazon pay per view products. Side loading kodi is a great work around this system but amazon still try to make it a bit difficult for you.

Hope this helps.

Regards Andy

Onagap

A couple of days ago the message on the screen was saying to register for an amazon account and then register the fire stick. Havent got an account and didnt want to do this without advice. Mind you cant watch anything now as doesnt go to home screen, so am now left with awful Filmon. Anyone out there can help will be appreciated.