E-Cig liquid

Started by unclebob, February 07, 2016, 09:35:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EQUIPAMIENTOSRAMOS

Quote from: unclebob on February 07, 2016, 09:35:49 AM
I did see a post on this back in Novemeber, about a company coming to Albox. Have they arrived, and if not, where can I buy e-cig liquid?
Thanks

Hi

I have more than 20 e-cigar liquids, a store I closed.
Brand; Liqua
Many different flavors

1€/ Unit
LOCATION COORDINATES

A-334, 04869 Fines, Almería, España
Latitud: 37.364103 | Longitud: -2.264262

Mermaid

Does the Estanco 'posh Tabacos' in Albox sell them?  And the shop by the bridge does that mean the other Tabacos near the lottery shop ?

wendy1

Total Entertainment, Arboleas (used to be Essentials) on the road behind Las Palmeras & Maloans and Total Entertainment Albox (opposite the sports pavilion) both sell the liquids and cigs.

Terry Wyer

There is a guy on Los LLanos market Saturday mornings that sells all the gear and liquids for electronic cigarettes - he is the same guy who is at Albox on a Tuesday.  He has been away in the UK for a couple of weeks but is back at Los LLanos this Sauturday.  Very reasonable too!

johnhc

Didn't know, I was last in there about 3-4 months ago.

tandas

I think total entertainment  in arboleas sells it.

shadeseeker

Jhc that shop has been closed some time now.
'tis better to remain silent and appear an idiot than to open your mouth and forever remove all doubt! (translation from Ancient Wisdom of Confucius)

johnhc

There is a large e-cig shop in Albox, sell everything including hundreds of different liquids. On the left just before the bridge going towards the donkey statue.

shadeseeker

Albox Tuesday market, there is a Brit man selling all the equipment you need, liquid,batteries etc.
'tis better to remain silent and appear an idiot than to open your mouth and forever remove all doubt! (translation from Ancient Wisdom of Confucius)

unclebob

I did see a post on this back in Novemeber, about a company coming to Albox. Have they arrived, and if not, where can I buy e-cig liquid?
Thanks