Turkey playing a very dangerous game.

Started by Challenger 383, November 26, 2015, 19:01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetley

Quote from: macc on November 30, 2015, 20:54:38 PM
Quote from: Challenger 383 on November 30, 2015, 18:49:49 PM
Webe, just because the yanks haven't attacked the UK, does not mean that some day they won't if it suits their needs, of course im not saying they will, but stranger things have happened.
Personally I'm a great believer we should keep our nose out of other peoples business in the first place, and must stop the USA leading us into pointless and ill thought wars. All of the current problems are American financed and attributable,  to my knowledge Russia has not directly involved the UK directly in any war, the closest being the 80's former Yugoslavia break up.

But as I have said over and over again I trust none of them even our UK mob, thanks to blair and co.
Very true Challenger, and they would find it a lot easier now. http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/america-planned-war-britain-revealed/

As it turned Out they just dropped Goldman Sacks on the UK  instead and enslaved & controlled 90% of the population through Finance........... :whistle:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

macc

Quote from: Challenger 383 on November 30, 2015, 18:49:49 PM
Webe, just because the yanks haven't attacked the UK, does not mean that some day they won't if it suits their needs, of course im not saying they will, but stranger things have happened.
Personally I'm a great believer we should keep our nose out of other peoples business in the first place, and must stop the USA leading us into pointless and ill thought wars. All of the current problems are American financed and attributable,  to my knowledge Russia has not directly involved the UK directly in any war, the closest being the 80's former Yugoslavia break up.

But as I have said over and over again I trust none of them even our UK mob, thanks to blair and co.
Very true Challenger, and they would find it a lot easier now. http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/america-planned-war-britain-revealed/

Challenger 383

byrney

If I were him I wouldn't give a damn.  One thing these Parliamentarians HAVE learnt from history is how to cover their a***s and make sure they never get caught for their "crimes".

He knows full well that any future Inquiry into his conduct/decisions will be headed up by some old duffer who either has a past of their own, has family with pasts of their own, will have to retire during the course of the Inquiry for "personal reasons", or simply conveniently die in situ.

Thank goodness I'm not cynical about the Judiciary.... :whistle:

webejamin

I think that's why Cameron won't commit himself, he's afraid it'll all catch up with him in some future scandal, this is so he can say "I didn't do it, it was a parliamentary decision" :whistle:

Challenger 383

webejamin

None of this is new, it's gone on since time began, it's just a lot quicker and widespread these days, almost like a video game. The only reason I trust the yanks, Cameron and the French is coz "hopefully" it won't be them that send us to Kingdom come. If I were a Russian I spose I'd be rooting for Russia, but our local optician is a Ruski and the lady that chats when we're out walking is too, they have nothing good to say about Putin or Russia in general. Liking one side or the other makes no odds, but given a choice I'd prefer to live in Florida than Magadan, it's a bit more laid back. :tiphat: 

Challenger 383

The Americans need wars, they are probably responsible for more death and destruction than any other nation on earth.
Just out of interest,  exactly what have they managed to hit in Syria in the last 3 years, absolutely nothing I can think of.

As for not trusting the Russians, do you trust any of them at present bombing the hell out of Syria.

webejamin

I tend to believe that if the US showed the slightest easing of military power, the Russians would be all over us, it's what they always wanted to do, and the same people are running the show, same with China. I still think it was a mistake to let Stalin walk all over Europe, he should have been driven back in 1945 after the Krauts were beaten. Just my opinion of course :tiphat:   

BassBunny

Quote from: Jo-JoB on November 30, 2015, 07:33:40 AM
Bass Bunny,

Excellent brief but missing one major key, the Americans! The Yanks, (or should I say the Banks) through bad decision making they have created warring factions throughout the middle east.

The Americans want and need instability, it allows them to shove their noses into other countries politics.

Here is a little comparison, Russia the biggest country in the world! Twice as big as the USA! and spends about 55 Billion dollars on its annual defence budget.

The USA spends over 500 billion on its defence budget, so why do the Americans need to spend so much?

The Yanks like to maintain military bases all over the world, if there is no land base, they have Aircraft carriers, so if it kicks off anywhere, they can jump in and sort it out, like some World Police force. The Americans want the whole world to be like the USA. That's why their only contributions to the rest of the world are mundane TV shows, fast food restaurants, expensive coffee shops and weapons.

Spot On JJ.

Challenger 383

Looks like the EU is giving another 3billion euros to the turks, I saw their smug pm gloating over the fact. Is this to try to hide the fact their border to Europe is wide open, a bit better.

This must be the hold on the EU, and still they intend to formally apply for EU membership,  so blackmail seems to be a prerequisite to join the Club, Animal Farm have been practicing this for years, so they will be in the best of company then.

Tetley

Bass Bunny & Mr jones good points  also on the UK & EU Turkey, ,if the Brits vote to stay in i think im going to find a Nutt Farm and sign my self in.

Morning Citizens   :tiphat:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Jo-JoB

Bass Bunny,

Excellent brief but missing one major key, the Americans! The Yanks, (or should I say the Banks) through bad decision making they have created warring factions throughout the middle east.

The Americans want and need instability, it allows them to shove their noses into other countries politics.

Here is a little comparison, Russia the biggest country in the world! Twice as big as the USA! and spends about 55 Billion dollars on its annual defence budget.

The USA spends over 500 billion on its defence budget, so why do the Americans need to spend so much?

The Yanks like to maintain military bases all over the world, if there is no land base, they have Aircraft carriers, so if it kicks off anywhere, they can jump in and sort it out, like some World Police force. The Americans want the whole world to be like the USA. That's why their only contributions to the rest of the world are mundane TV shows, fast food restaurants, expensive coffee shops and weapons.

JohnJones

Madness Gus, tactically used Nukes will draw the Russian ire and see the UK flattened, the weapons will never be used tactically, they cannot be. Ever. In so many instances Russia has threatened to destroy Paris and London with no threat of tactical use that is not feasible.
The nukes are redundant before they are even built.

For Syria two choices exist 1 a political settlement or 2 a ground invasion. RAF bombing Raaka will achieve nothing. The bitter pill will need to be taken for a political settlement.

And as for Turkey? That's the end of the EU for me.  Might as well invite the Caliphate to join and take a seat or two in Brussels.  :head

BassBunny

For those, (like me), who are confused with the Turkey situation, here it is in a nutshell.
Here goes......

The Turkish military has shot down a Russian fighter jet.
The jet was there because Russia supports Syria's Assad.
Turkey is opposed to Syria's Assad.
The Kurds oppose Syria's Assad.
Turkey opposes the Kurds.
Daesh opposes Syria's Assad.
Russia opposes Daesh.
Russia opposes Syrian rebels that are opposing Syria's Assad.
Some of those Syrian rebels opposing Syria's Assad are Kurds.
The Kurds oppose Russia.
Daesh opposes the Kurds.
Turkey is happy that Daesh opposes the Kurds.
Daesh opposes many of the other Syrian rebels.
Turkey is a member of NATO.
NATO opposes Syria's Assad.
NATO opposes Daesh.
NATO supports some Syrian rebels, including the Kurds.
NATO and Russia oppose each other (but never directly).
Iran supports Syria's Assad.
Russia supports Iran.
NATO opposes Iran.
The Kurds and many other Syrian rebels oppose Iran.
The USA opposes Syria's Assad, Daesh and some other Syrian rebels.
Syria's Assad opposes Turkey, NATO, Daesh and all of the other Syrian rebels.
Saudi Arabia and other Gulf states support Daesh and other Syrian rebels.
Saudi Arabia and other Gulf states oppose Syria's Assad and Iran.

9 millions Syrians have fled their homes in this war.
Over 200,000 have died.

...and the UK government thinks it's a good idea for the UK to 'get m

roboman

Its ironic if the yanks are refuelling their bombers in Turkey to bomb isis they could be using fuel refined by isis , the Isrealis made a smart move yesterday by asking the Russians not to invade their airspace instead of downing it over the Golan Heights.
Illegitimi non carbonundrum

gus-lopez

Quote from: keyser soze on November 29, 2015, 10:59:01 AM
Guslopez

What you have just written is the most insanely idiotic diatribe I have ever read.

At no point in your rambling incoherent nonsense were you even close to anything that could be considered as rationally thought

Now put down your colouring-in and your crayons , your mothers calling you .
Unfortunately she died many years ago.
What's your plan then ? You always pop up with a quick retort whilst never posing any serious answers.
It was all "rationally thought out " ; I would level the lot. Long as the production plants for my diesel are ok & the price is cheap then  that's all that counts. :wave
As I've said before at least 25% of the Uk could do with culling & should have been done 30+ years back. Most of the politicians etc; I'd top + drug dealers ,etc; The list is endless.& that is before we even get to all the foreigners & the islamic scum.

When I'm working non-stop  picking these olives I could kill the whole world quite easily. Especially anyone who has "never had a job" scrounging ////ing bars@t***.

macc , at no point did I target the cities just around the coastline, same in Somalia. I just like peace & quiet. If they keep popping up wanting what everyone has without working for it then I find that the best way for peace & tranquility is to remove them all.

Quote from: Challenger 383 on November 29, 2015, 08:10:44 AM
Come on Gus, it works the other way round too, except the west doesn't  like to admit  it's  spying  24/7 on Russia and her allies, but they will make sure everyone and their dog knows when a Russian bear is sighted somewhere off the east coast of the UK, and they send the RAF up to send them on their way. It's  been this way since WW2.

As for dropping nukes, when is the right time to drop them and when is the wrong time, I would suggest  no nuclear bomb has been dropped  since WW2 because at the time it was dropped nobody knew just how effective  they were and what after effects they would create, the world having  seen 200,000 wiped out in 2 seconds should have a sobering  affect on any rogue state, bearing in mind the even the smallest nuclear device may be 10 or 100 times more powerful than was dropped on Japan. The only people you would kill would be the innocent as usual, but that's  the point " their are a deterrent " everyone knows what will happen as soon as the next nuclear bomb is dropped, the end of civilisation, once you have used then once, then doing it a second time or third time or for the fifteenth time, the precedence  has been set and they will be used like confetti.  God forbid this ever happens.

As for turkey  the county not even hiding the fact the are backing isis, the country acting as a broker for cheap oil from Iraq from the isis controlled oilfields around Mosel,  that you and everyone else is more than happy to fill their cars with. Once we have destroyed Syria ( turkeys sworn enemy) then what, we will,  just sit back and watch the turks ethnically cleanse the Kurds, and the millions of Christians  within  their country.  One seriously  big mistake to allow to join the EU.
Yes I know we do the same. They 'll shoot out ours though. It'll all end in tears a big bangs & we haven't even got the Chinese started yet.

keyser soze

Guslopez

What you have just written is the most insanely idiotic diatribe I have ever read.

At no point in your rambling incoherent nonsense were you even close to anything that could be considered as rationally thought

Now put down your colouring-in and your crayons , your mothers calling you .

macc

The prime targets for Gus and Sparkiemike and all 12 year olds are, enemy cities which are ranked by how many millions of inhabitants they have. Successfully nuking an enemy city eradicates half of the current population, and the victor of the match depends on which scoring method is set at the start of the match.

Default - Gain two points for every million enemy civilians killed; lose one point for every million casualties suffered
Survivor - Earn one point for every million civilians alive in your territory at the end of the game
Genocide - Earn one point for every million enemy civilians killed
Civilian casualties can only be caused by the direct impact of a nuclear weapon. Striking one city has no affect on other targets nearby, and although one of the graphic options includes radiation levels, there is no model for the dissemination of radioactive fallout in the game. Everybody Dies is a little unconventional, but good fun.

Challenger 383

Come on Gus, it works the other way round too, except the west doesn't  like to admit  it's  spying  24/7 on Russia and her allies, but they will make sure everyone and their dog knows when a Russian bear is sighted somewhere off the east coast of the UK, and they send the RAF up to send them on their way. It's  been this way since WW2.

As for dropping nukes, when is the right time to drop them and when is the wrong time, I would suggest  no nuclear bomb has been dropped  since WW2 because at the time it was dropped nobody knew just how effective  they were and what after effects they would create, the world having  seen 200,000 wiped out in 2 seconds should have a sobering  affect on any rogue state, bearing in mind the even the smallest nuclear device may be 10 or 100 times more powerful than was dropped on Japan. The only people you would kill would be the innocent as usual, but that's  the point " their are a deterrent " everyone knows what will happen as soon as the next nuclear bomb is dropped, the end of civilisation, once you have used then once, then doing it a second time or third time or for the fifteenth time, the precedence  has been set and they will be used like confetti.  God forbid this ever happens.

As for turkey  the county not even hiding the fact the are backing isis, the country acting as a broker for cheap oil from Iraq from the isis controlled oilfields around Mosel,  that you and everyone else is more than happy to fill their cars with. Once we have destroyed Syria ( turkeys sworn enemy) then what, we will,  just sit back and watch the turks ethnically cleanse the Kurds, and the millions of Christians  within  their country.  One seriously  big mistake to allow to join the EU.

gus-lopez

Quote from: Jo-JoB on November 28, 2015, 14:17:59 PM
Ok Gus,

So how many UK bases are in the US?? If it's acceptable to have America in Europe, Why aren't Europe in America!! America shares a border with Russia.

Does Europe need to have the big daddy yanks watching over us all the time, can we not be trusted to look after our own countries and borders!!

This is the standard MO of the Americans, get involved with the war, then get involved with the countries finances, then control them with money.

Lets get some facts straight.

Turkey have not been attacked, nor have they been threatened. So your comment ''an attack on one is an attack on all'' is irrelevant. Turkey was never a founder member of the NATO.  NATO began in 1949, 12 founding countries were Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France, Iceland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, UK and USA

Turkey joined in 1952, so did Greece.

People have very short memories, Nukes are never a resort, that's just macho bull$hit.
Why would anyone want to be in America?  ???
The Russians aren't going to be starting anything with the Yanks at their own borders.
Fair enough the Turks were in just after the start of Nato but the result is still the same . Russia starts with them , whether or not the Turks have provoked it , then the rest of us have to support them .
Personally I'd have used tactical nuclear weapons years back.. there is no point having a deterrent if you don't occasionally  use it to deter someone.  I'd have used it in 1st gulf war; On Argentina  rather than ask British servicemen to give lives retaking the place.  The same as Cristina should be told now that we won't bother attempting to retake the place if the war mongering turns into reality. just nuke the mainland until they withdraw. Assad & Syria should have been done the same . Woof, all gone ,job done.

Somali pirates . I-d have cleared the whole of the coastline 10 miles inland. Nothing would be left alive. Same as we should be doing all along those arab states bordering the med. Wouldn-t be any refugee problems.
The same with the Russians -One incursion into UK airspace & then they should have been given the ultimatum & the pilots told " no warning, shoot them down " .

Just as up in Scotland by all accounts we , along with the French and Canadians are hunting a Russian sub  apparently "asleep" on the bottom. Simple, one warning to Putin and  then systematic depth charging.

The only way to ensure peace is to not only prepare for war but occasionally slap some of the p***takers down. :wave

Jo-JoB

Ok Gus,

So how many UK bases are in the US?? If it's acceptable to have America in Europe, Why aren't Europe in America!! America shares a border with Russia.

Does Europe need to have the big daddy yanks watching over us all the time, can we not be trusted to look after our own countries and borders!!

This is the standard MO of the Americans, get involved with the war, then get involved with the countries finances, then control them with money.

Lets get some facts straight.

Turkey have not been attacked, nor have they been threatened. So your comment ''an attack on one is an attack on all'' is irrelevant. Turkey was never a founder member of the NATO.  NATO began in 1949, 12 founding countries were Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France, Iceland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, UK and USA

Turkey joined in 1952, so did Greece.

People have very short memories, Nukes are never a resort, that's just macho bull$hit.

gus-lopez

Why do the US have so many bases in Europe ? Because they are part of NATO. Not a lot of use if when required you 've got to ship it all from the US.
Remember also that Turkey is a founder member of Nato & an attack on one is an attack on all.
If it was me I'd be checking me nukes fire ok & shipping in wall to wall armament. :lol:

Challenger 383

Right again jojob, may be the Ruskies don't want a war, but at some point they may very well want to save face and show they mean business.
  I am deeply suspicious of the US establishment in general, but you do have to remember they do not call the shots anymore, the spooks and multinationals pay them to do their bidding. The same goes for the UK, and much of Europe.

Jo-JoB

I don't believe Putin wants confrontation, I think he wants a level playing field, as he has said, he is not the one who is being the aggressor, According to Western media outlets he is always being portrayed as the aggressor, but Russia has no military bases in Europe, so why do the Americans have so many bases in Europe. He has openly invited the US into talks with him about the issues of the middle east. but the yanks don't want to know.

Putin stated recently that the US don't want political and economic partners, they want allies who will do what America tells them. Doing what you're told is not negotiation, It is not being a partner or an ally, it is being a puppet.

And we all know that this is absolutely correct, Blair, Cameron, etc have always been American presidential puppets.

I would never trust the Russians, but I don't trust the American's or UK politicians either. But some of the stuff that Putin is saying actually makes more sense that the garbage and lies that western politicians are coming up with.

Challenger 383

And this is why he will never back down from this confrontation with America, which is what it is indirectly about, 2 superpowers fighting in anyone else's backyard except their own, and as usual we get the fallout.

Tetley

After just watching the Paris Band Interveiw,with the" Shootist" gunning people down in Cold Blood,screaming" God Is Good ",i think ive Grasped why Putin is not Only attacking ISIS.

He see,s Asad as A puppet,Syria as a Russian Base,And any body with a Koran as a Target on any side.....

:-X

Challenger 383

True jojob,  the banks and the arms dealers are the only winners along with the likes of Soros.

Jo-JoB

I don't think any country is being honest about the whole issue.

Europe and the US are buying cheap oil from the Saudi's, who are buying it even cheaper off daesh (isis) so Europe is indirectly funding the same terrorist, that they say they want to bomb.

The Turks have so many factions, who argue with each other, who either want autonomy, want to be westernised, or want to be cave men Muslims. But all are using the conflict as a reason to attack the Kurds.

The French are obviously very hacked off and are going all out to kill Daesh (isis), asking everyone for help, who keep throwing them a deaf ear!!

Cameron, Obama & Mirkel, are strangely silent, twiddling their thumbs because of the whole mess they have created.

The Middle East in general is playing both sides off against each other, to make the most money.

The Americans just want to sell everyone arms, and to get in so they can then control everyone, by giving out huge loans to countries to assist them to rebuild, they then have a financial strangle hold on the area.

The Russians (who we should never trust) seem to be the only ones playing a straight wicket.  

The only winners will be the banks, because banks always win!!!

Challenger 383

Tetley,  Corbyn  is 100% right, grieves me to say it, but on this occasion yes, when or if there is peace then what?  Why don't they ever learn, Westminster is being prepped for war it's  not even going to be a free vote.. SACK EVERY MAN JACK OF THEM.

Challenger 383

I have no problem with that Mike, but hopefully there comes a time when the dust finally settles, then what?  Take out Assad? Then the whole thing starts again, only this time Russia won't be on our side, it will be firmly  with Assad, surely  this is the end game? Cameron  has already stated that Assad as far as he is concerned a dictator, mass murderer, a persecutor of this and that, and the only way to stop him is remove him.

Very dangerous  words with very little thought, and absolutely no mention of the future  for Syria if the fighting ever stops. If we continue to fight and bomb Assad after isis is eliminated this will mean NATO will probably  have to face up to the fact that a war with Russia  will be an 80% chance of reality.

There is only so far Russia can be pushed, remember they were made out again by western governments and the media to be the villain in Ukraine?  The EU to all intent and purpose removed a legitimately elected government in Kiev and put their own puppet government in it's  place (by no means the first time this has happened), since then Russia has taken a defensive stance by annexing the Crimea, and arming it's pro Russia militias. What did everyone expect. Absolutely  no outcome from Syria will be a good one for any of us.  

Tetley

Once Again...the Eaton Riffle Brigade cranks UP......

Another 330,000 into UK  las year,   750,000  jobs  on the board,wile the UK born there,s lay in bed,basikly the UK  is a small world Player,soon to be come a smaller one,were in the 21st century,the days are well gone were Spain & Britton Ruled the waves.

basikly its time to nuke up,get an electronic entry wall round the island,extend navel & raf,border  budgets ,sort the home front out.... ie all of it ,jobs,housing ,education,medical.

basikly i want the ISLE OF MAN  with Nukes,any X threatens/invades  yer.... burn em ,adopt this mind set,nowbody will bother yer,as its the one that kept Europe stable since WW2,go the way were going now ,ie shooting the old plane down with the od un reported bun fight and its all going to get very jacked up...

arm the uk Police,sort the streets out, and control relgion at street level ,if some ****   head spits at a copper,1 year in the cooler,if somebody gobs off to a poppy seller,300 quid fine or UK  benifits stopped .

if Camron wants a fight the waring brothers...... let that bone head go and his budget choping mates.... ..

were giving the UK AWAY to Idiots and wrecking our own country letting these tits run it.

morning folks   :tiphat:

Thing is people are knocking Carbyne and he may be a wacko...... but he is coming out with some sence on the UK  jumping around the word.... still trying to punch above its weight..... what civalised state can cut back cancer drugs,in the hope that a drugs company lowers the price...... then the same government seems to have an endless budjet for War and making it,were there wasent any.... ie blowing to drug money to fether the wepons manufactures wile its own die at home..... :-X

macc

Quote from: sparkiemike on November 27, 2015, 07:35:31 AM
:wave

comes back to my earlier post targeted response.

U.K., U.S.A. & the rest know who are the key players.

Send out a team/teams take them out along with their families

When there're replaced do the same thing again until nobody what's the job or is too scared to take it.

Mike

:tiphat:
Is that PS4, or XBOX.

sparkiemike

:wave

comes back to my earlier post targeted response.

U.K., U.S.A. & the rest know who are the key players.

Send out a team/teams take them out along with their families

When there're replaced do the same thing again until nobody what's the job or is too scared to take it.

Mike

:tiphat:
Rules are made for the obeyance of fools & the guidance of wise men

Pickaxe

any one who as meet a good turks I have meet 50 shits ones