Repairs after break in

Started by Ian Young, November 18, 2015, 10:24:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian Young

Thank you very much for those that have contacted me. We now have a couple of leads and hopefully we will get our repairs sorted quickly

Once again many thanks

Ian Young

susiepoof

Ian Young

Thanks for replies, Yes insurance will pay but need to ensure thats its cheaper to use insurance instead of paying myself. Have to take into account excess and increase in next years premiums. What a crazy world when you pay for all types of insurance but they they whack you for using them!
Its just to see which is more advantageous route

Ian Young

Lorraine

When our neighbours needed similar work done for the same reason their insurance company organised all of it - have you checked that yours won't also do that?

Tetley

Quote from: Ian Young on November 18, 2015, 10:24:57 AM
After a break in on Sunday night i am seeking people to carry out the following.
Repair/replace damaged double glazed window,
Repair/replace damaged shutter
Repair/replace and refit Rejar and make good brickwork and plaster
Seeking quality workmanship and written prices will be required for insurance purposes

If anyone can help with personal recommendation it would be appreciated, prefer English speaking

Many thanks   Ian Young

You have probably done so,but your insurance co should have a look first and you will need a GQ  report from zugena for the insurance co.

:tiphat:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Ian Young

After a break in on Sunday night i am seeking people to carry out the following.
Repair/replace damaged double glazed window,
Repair/replace damaged shutter
Repair/replace and refit Rejar and make good brickwork and plaster
Seeking quality workmanship and written prices will be required for insurance purposes

If anyone can help with personal recommendation it would be appreciated, prefer English speaking

Many thanks   Ian Young