help needed with amazon es

Started by casaphil, November 02, 2015, 16:48:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elgin

The simplest solution if you want to translate the page is to use Google Chrome - it works on Windows 10.  However, amazon in all countries has the same look and feel so if you know your way around amazon.co.uk the amazon.es is just the same.  I don't understand German but can use amazon.de ok - the only challenge is when I get emails from them in German!

casaphil

hi all
just to say a big thank you to every one for there help ,I have downloaded google chrome and it works great once again many thanks.
casaphil

Lynne

When I used Windows 7 with Internet Explorer I always used the Google toolbar which comes with a translator app - it was very easy.  I'm now on Windows 10 but using Firefox so I downloaded their translator add-on and works very well.  One click on the toolbar app and it translates most stuff.  I must admit, I've tried Amazon Spain but couldn't get on with it, I always use Amazon UK when I'm desperate for something.
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

byrney

I usually look at both the UK site and the es one, simply because, even with delivery costs, it is (strangely) sometimes cheaper to buy from UK.

So, once you have the product name from the UK site simply cut and paste into the es site.

guest4538

Quote from: casaphil on November 02, 2015, 16:48:48 PM
hi
can anyone help I want to order some items off amazon es but every thing is in Spanish is there a way of converting it to English to make things more easier to complete the order.my system is run through Microsoft edge.
thanks in advance
casaphil 

I've no idea how you translate pages in Microsoft Edge easily! Why not use Google Chrome: there you simply right click on the page and click "translate to English".

casaphil

hi
can anyone help I want to order some items off amazon es but every thing is in Spanish is there a way of converting it to English to make things more easier to complete the order.my system is run through Microsoft edge.
thanks in advance
casaphil