Android box

Started by catheedle, August 31, 2015, 08:59:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

catheedle

Thanks Andy will do that

oldbirchy

Hi
If you had it from Jamie only a couple of weeks ago then your best course is to return it to him. If you still need my help after that then send me a pm.
I can fix it but then you would not be able to return it to him.

Regards Andy

catheedle

Hi Andy we have done all the unplugging and  repluging but just blank screen my TV is working fine blue light is on on the box ther are no icons listed got box off Jamie's stall in market name on box is cig cud
We go through kodi we can take it to total entertainment on Wednesday and he can test it for us we only had it for a couple of weeks so any info will be good thanks

oldbirchy

Hi
Hope that I can help?
A few questions
Does your box have brand like MX or MINIX or it could be silver on the bottom, black on the top and say android?
You say the lights are on but what colour? Generally red is off and blue is on but depends on the box.
You say no TV comes through. I need a few more details. Do you just have a blank screen when you switch the box on?
Does it show a list of app icons?
Which TV app are you using the direct filmon app or are you accessing through XBMC Kodi?
Need answers before I can help!
Before anything check the HDMI cable between the box and TV connection is good by unplugging and replugging both ends. Also pull the power cable out of the box and replugging.
No joy?
Post answers to my questions here or send me a pm.

Regards Andy

cfmp

We have no problems with our box, contact Andy (he is on the forum contact list under the name 'old birchy'.  Send him a message and I am sure he will advise you  He fitted our box for us and always gives us advice when we have a problem.  A real nice chap and very patient.

Hope you get your problem sorted out quickly.

catheedle

Hi as anyone had any problems with android box mine won't work lights are on but no telly coming through any help out there