Help with Endesa online service

Started by cfmp, February 23, 2017, 11:05:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cfmp

I hope you get your problem sorted out as quickly as mine.  With me, I was getting 'awaiting activation' and nothing else.  I have no idea what the problem was, but after emailing them, I was given a different password (not the one I had entered when I had registered) and everything works fine.  The problem was sorted out in less than 24 hours, so I can't grumble.

Pennydot

The web site can be used in English, so there is no real problem on that score.  I just keep getting an 'Ooops, failure' from them every time I try to save!  I have emailed them - again!  :41:

cfmp

I have emailed Endesa yesterday afternoon explaining the problem and by this morning they had sorted out the problem and sent me a very nice email, so I cannot complain.  I don't think I would have received a better service from British Gas.  Fair enough their web system didn't work the way it should have, but their email service was outstanding.  :bravo_2:

Wrypop

Quote from: KJH3 on February 24, 2017, 08:16:19 AM
Has anybody asked CATS services if they help with these sort of problems. I dont know if they do but it seems to me that this is just the sort of problem/ activity where their experience could be a help to those not fluent in Spanish and not at all sure of the systems. Just a thought, maybe worth asking. A few euros to make the problem go away.

The answer is quite simple. Get an Interpreter and go to the Endesa office - Oula for example. Then u can get explanations and set up your account to your liking. As you said a small price to solve the problem.

KJH3

Has anybody asked CATS services if they help with these sort of problems. I dont know if they do but it seems to me that this is just the sort of problem/ activity where their experience could be a help to those not fluent in Spanish and not at all sure of the systems. Just a thought, maybe worth asking. A few euros to make the problem go away.

Pennydot

I had the same problem. I sent them a message (find the 'contact' link on the bottom of the page) and they obviously did something and came back and basically said ;try it now' and I found I could simply logon.
It gets harder though filling in the 'form'  I have taken since last Sunday to get to the 'Potencia' field only to be faced with 10.5, 11:0 and12.5 - I think. I have now been told by another Forum member that they think I am a business - hence the high Potencia.  But it won't let me go backward to identify where I went wrong. . . . .
I think another 'contact' is in order.. . . . . .  I hope you have better luck!   :38:

cfmp

I would be really grateful is somebody could help me with my online registration with Endesa.  I have completed the registration part and I have received an email from them stating that to complete the registration and activate the user account, I need to click on the link 'Activate User'.  I have clicked on the link and the only thing that happens is the appearance of a page where it says, 'This user is pending activation'.  There is also a box with 'alias' and password' to take you to 'my Endesa', but I have not been given 'an alias' and if I enter my email address and the password I have used during the registration process, I get the same message, 'This user is pending activation'.  Am I missing something?  Please help!!!!