Started by Jedslam, August 02, 2015, 12:26:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CT

bomagdrink

Quote from: Tetley on August 04, 2015, 12:27:32 PM
Another nice tune here with the late great Mark Bollan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sA2fW2IS6gk

:tiphat:
by all accounts her song ...ANYONE WHO HAS A HEART will be no 1 by the end of the week

Tetley

Another nice tune here with the late great Mark Bollan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sA2fW2IS6gk

Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

CT

For those who are interested ITV is repeating The One and Only Cilla Black at 9 p.m. UK time tonight with a new introduction by Paul O'Grady. It is also showing the first of the three-part biopic Cilla starting at 10.40 p.m. UK time tonight with the other parts tomorrow and Thursday.

nic.spato

Not a great singer, but lucky to be in the right place at the right time, when any professional Scouser could make it in the business.
That said, she seemed like a nice enough gal, so RIP Priscilla Whie

Tetley

i  think the iconic part of these folks that pass now,is there apprentiship and how they learnt there craft,ie singing and playing live in smokey clubs with just raw tallent to probably 25 people wile they earnt there stripes,as opposed to the bubble gum and bedroom band in a box that we have now.

Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

nibbler

Can't say that I thought she was a good singer but she was a great all rounder and will be sadly missed. RIP Cilla
Nibbler :tiphat:

Tetley

zilnor

So sad. Cilla was aged 72. Not so old in the modern world. I remember all her hits back in the day. Happy memories for me and millions of others. "Anyone who Had a Heart " , " You're my World "'.  RIP lady.  Condolences to your family.,

cactusqueen

So Sad no age at all a good all round scouser and entertainer RIP Cilla she can be with her Bobby now !

Lynne

You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

arty choke

So shocked to hear this she was no age really RIP.

Jedslam

dude

Also just reported on Sky News. RIP Cilla

Chris485

Chris
The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

gingernut

Nothing on any of the news channels, including entertainment news where did you see it  or hear it Jedslam just watched 1 o'clock news and nothing.

MELEE

byrney

Extremely sad news to hear another Northern icon has left us.

sleepy john

I remember seeing Cilla on stage when I was a young whippersnapper. She has always been a good all round entertainer and I am sure she will be missed by many. RIP.

Jedslam