Persiana

Started by xkent, July 29, 2015, 11:28:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cuidarbol

Hi skid_112.

I have sent you a PM regarding your persiana.

Regards, Steve.

Cuidarbol

I went round to see Natalie yesterday to have a look at her persiana. When the persiana had been installed, it was not a very professional job for a few reasons and I would be ashamed to have my name associated with the work. The persiana didn't need anything replacing because nothing was broken, it just needed a few things adjusting to get it back into working order. Natalie watched what I was doing so that I could talk her through how a persiana works, what can go wrong with them and what to do in the future if there is a problem.

Her persiana is now working and she also has the knowledge of persianas for the future, I can't say or do anything fairer than that.

Trucker

hear hear Crystal2..

Crystal2

People like you are few and far between .     

Cuidarbol

There is no need to charge exorbitant amounts for any work especially for something as a simple persiana repair.

A broken persiana strap is the easiest thing to repair in a persiana with the few things that can go wrong with them. Showing someone how to get into a persiana and do the repair is the best way for them to see with their own eyes just how easy it is, they will be able to repair it for themselves in the future if needed.

It is a good feeling to share knowledge and do something good for someone, no one should be asked to pay a ridiculous amount of money for a simple repair.

Crystal2

That is more than fair and very generous of your time and expertise

Cuidarbol

I would like to add the facts:-

I always provide the receipts for any items that are bought for the repair which can be paid for by yourself at the cost and no more.
I may ask for a small payment to cover my fuel/time for example but nothing extortionate as I don't believe in charging a ridiculous amount to help out and share knowledge. 

I also will talk you through the repair job so that you can see what I am doing, you then also will have the knowledge to repair a persiana for yourself in the future if needed.

Steve.

Cuidarbol

Hi Nataliechristie.

Sorry, I have only just seen your post about your persiana. It is not my normal line of work but I have repaired many persianas for different reasons and I'm more than happy to fix yours for you.

You can contact me on 664710921 and I will fix it for you if you are still in need.

Regards, Steve.

calbous1

The workshop next door to Mora Oil repairs them.

Nataliechristie

Steve do you still fix Persinas?
I live in Arboleas and have one that has just completely given up now. Don't know where to go to get it fixed??

Cuidarbol

The strange thing is that xkent and I have known each other for some years but we did not realise who was who on the forum due to avatar names. As soon as we talked on the phone after a PM both of us realised that we knew each other. It was a pleasure to offer my help to someone I know, as I also would have done to a complete stranger in need of any help.

xkent

Steve (Cuidarbol) came round fixed Persiana, very pleased with work, glad I never attempted it on my own.

xkent

Thanks got Steve coming round tomorrow.

Cuidarbol

Thank you Karen for your appreciation. I actually repaired a persiana for a lady in Fines last year for free driving from my villa in Arboleas. I talked her through what I was doing as she watched me work so that she could see what I was doing and the inside workings of the persiana. For me, it is not a question of money for helping someone with a simple job, it is the self worth you can get from doing a good deed, good advice and a little free help costs nothing.  

Karen4

That is a lovely offer!  :clap:
Cl3880

Cuidarbol

Hi "xkent".

I am Evet but have changed my profile name to my business name Cuidarbol. I live in La Perla Arboleas so you are not far from me I am willing to help you for free as I've repaired quite a few persianas for different reasons. You can call me on 664710921 for any help or advice you may need.

Regards, Steve.

The Reiver

Colin of Cool Solutions

xkent

Can anyone recommend a repair person for my Persiana, needs new pull cord.

Thanks