An enjoyable meal

Started by Trish14, July 26, 2015, 13:30:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trish14

Terry, you asked me if it was yesterday evening that we went there. No, it was as the post states, we were there today around 12pm. It was quiet and we have NO complaints, which makes a change.

Lynne

We went on Saturday at 6pm - no wait and very quiet.  It started to get busy after 7pm.  Even our grandsons ate most of their meal - a triumph in itself!  It's one of our favourite places to eat.
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

telcaz

Trish, I take it you are talking about Saturday evening, if so, did you have to wait long to be served, I like it there and have been a few times, but not lately, but it has always been very busy, but having said that, it´s been well worth the wait.
                                                                                         Terry.

arty choke

That's nice,only seem to do proper napkins in Chinese Restaurants, it does make a difference,I agree.

Trish14

We have just returned home after an excellent meal at the Happy Garden. Excellent food and service, we will definitely be going back again. It was also nice to see food served in quality dishes, offered material napkins and nice plates, the little touches made a difference, 10/10 from us.