<
News:

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 25, 2017, 07:36:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harmony (Community Support) - registered charity G04813408  (Read 1388 times)
Harmony CS
phpBB New Member

Ignore
« on: July 16, 2015, 16:40:26 PM »

I am writing to introduce our charity to you all.

Harmony (Community Support) is primarily based in La Alfoquía and is a fully registered association.  It has been formed to provide voluntary, practical and informative assistance to those in need.  With no boundaries and the chance to work alongside other charities we can ensure that those in need can receive the full help they may require.

Our Stated Aims
We will provide information & guidance to those in need through ill health, bereavement and other difficult situations.
We will work with other charities and organisations in order to provide full assistance to those in need.
We will offer practical assistance to those in need, e.g. companionship, transport, translations, counselling, home help etc.

Harmony Haven - La Alfoquía
This a comfortable, friendly and colourful area where there is always a warm welcome (situated inside the same building as C.A.T. Services).
Currently offering refreshments Monday to Friday 11.00am till 13.00 pm but will have longer hours from September.
So why not help us raise funds by popping in for a cuppa and piece of cake, browse through the extensive library or pick up a gift from amongst the many handmade craft items for sale.

Help
Please remember if you or your friends and neighbours need help or assistance whatever your circumstances call Harmony for a confidential chat on 634 339 192, Monday to Friday 11.00 till 14.00 or email help@harmonycharity.com

If you would like to become a Harmony Helper then why not drop us an email or call - there are so many ways to help and we would love to hear from you.

Thank you for taking the time to read this

Karen Revel
President
CIF G04813408

Arboleas Community Forum
« on: July 16, 2015, 16:40:26 PM »

Amanda Oakley
phpBB Advanced Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2015, 20:21:16 PM »

If you have a "collection" tin or similiar, I would be happy to show in the office and if I can help with any day to day issues, please let me know. I cannot give much time but maybe able to help on a "practical" level if needed.
On an "emotional" level", your help whem my mother passed away, just helping "clear" personal ítems, was invaluable and I just wish I had known earlier...................
xxx
 :handshake

Amanda Oakley
ALO Services (Zurgena)
Conveyancing and General Legal Services
info@aloservices.es
Tel 950 449179 / 667 994682
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2015, 20:21:16 PM »

SRS SERVICES
phpBB Advanced Member

Vehicle Servicing + Repairs, Car Hire +Much More!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2015, 13:17:31 PM »

Well said Amanda, we'd be happy to have a "collection tin" or help in any way we can.   :wave

SRS Vehicle Services - 950 44 90 95
We repair all makes and models from family cars to high performance sports cars, MPVs, 4WDs and light commercial vehicles. Mechanical and Electrical diagnostics and repairs, clutch, exhaust, and suspension, through to ECU fault code reading and diagnostics.
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2015, 13:17:31 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: