<
News:

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 25, 2017, 07:39:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Benefits to which you may be entitled as a UK resident in Spain  (Read 1689 times)
Bevsinspain
phpBB New Member

Ignore
« on: July 16, 2015, 16:10:56 PM »

Hi all -  There has been a lot of discussion about the benefits to which you may be entitled as a UK resident in Spain who has contributed to the UK system through National Insurance.   I have put together a leaflet which highlights the key facts about Personal Independence Payments, Attendance Allowance, Bereavement Allowance and Bereavement Benefits etc., plus a list of contact telephone numbers, addresses and websites.  As long as you recognise that this information, especially regarding the eligibility criteria and payment amounts, is constantly changing, I would be happy to forward it to anyone who e-mails me  bevsinspain@yahoo.com   (don't forget the 's' after bev, otherwise your e-mail will end up on the Costa Blanca somewhere !).    Every individual's circumstances are different and this is for general guidance only - but it will give you the contact details you need to discuss your situation with the people who can help.   :tiphat:

Arboleas Community Forum
« on: July 16, 2015, 16:10:56 PM »

Bevsinspain
phpBB New Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2015, 13:45:48 PM »

Hi folks -  After a bit of an avalanche, I have now cleared my inbox, so everyone who wrote requesting the details should have received a response by now.  If you haven't can you please contact me again - either by pm on here, or by email (not forgetting the middle 's') to bevsinspain@yahoo.com and I will respond as soon as possible.  Many thanks   :)
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2015, 13:45:48 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: