True Colours Painter and Decorator

Started by TrueColours, July 09, 2015, 15:09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveconway24

Ring Lukas, Brush Brothers. Excellent work, inside and out, very professional and his team are superb.
I've nothing to do with this company but have seen them in action and their work is spot on.

chas

hi have this firm stopped trading cos no return to e/mails sent .

chas

hi good even, would it be possible to quote us to
paint our living room we live in arboleas .
my tele no is 617857566

flyspray

Hi would it be possible to give us a price for decorating our lounge, dinning and hall. Also some outside paintwork as well. Please pm we live in Loss Garcias

jusjac

We would just like to say a massive thank you to Andy and Tomas of True Colours for the superb job they have just completed, painting our lounge in less than half a day.
They arrived on time, everywhere was masked, plaster made good, holes filled and a truly superb paint job.
Colours we wanted were mixed by hand by Tomas, perfect.
Everywhere clean , no drips and a very very good price.
Would recommend anytime
Thanks guys :bravo_2:
There can be only one

TrueColours

I just want to take this opportunity to reassure all my past and future customers that I am fully legal. Unfortunately it has been brought to my attention over the past few days that there has been some speculation on this.

Please be assured that I am fully trained painter and decorator here in Spain for the past 15 years and worked for 10 years learning the trade with a spanish company.

I only use the best paint products, no  ferretería paint is ever used. Which tends to peal off after a short time.

If you would like a free quotation please do not hesitate to call me on 636 638 670
Trust the team at True Colours to provide the quality service you deserve!

TrueColours

We just received this via email. Very pleased you were happy with the work. Thank you for trusting in us.

I, have just had my house completely repainted . I, hired the services of "True Colours" after seeing a praising newspaper  article in a local paper. After receiving a good price quote they stated work a few weeks later. I, found them to be very efficient,prompt,good time keepers,tidy and a very good standard of work. Once ,the job was done every thing was cleared up and all rubbish and waste taken away.
I, would thoroughly recommend Andrew and his team for any future work.

Michael J.O'Carroll

Date 18.11.16.

TrueColours

Thank you very much for you kind words.  We are really pleased you are happy with the work.   

christopheroldfield

True colours painted the Lounge, Stairs and landing in my villa. The workmanship was excellent and of a very high standard. They cleaned around their work area on a regular basis and removed all rubbish before leaving.  The price quoted was the price paid and was very good value for money. Would not hesitate in using Andy and his team Again Thanks

HiDi

Andy did a very professional job on painting the interior of our villa. Preparation before and after meant not a drop of paint anywhere where it shouldn't be and straight lines throughout. We are really pleased with what he did and he was very reasonably priced. We will certainly use him again when needed and fully recommend him.

Di

TrueColours

TrueColours

**** PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR E-MAIL ADDRESS HAS CHANGED, OUR OTHER ONE WAS HACKED IT IS NOW   truecolours09@yahoo.com ****  Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

nick73

Hi, Im looking to buy somewhere around the arbeleas area and am just trying to get a general picture and understanding of prices for different tradesmen. If you could pm me with any additional info, would be appreciated

Trebmal

Hi replied to YIUR quote earlier but yahoo bounced the email back

Just thought I'd let you know

Dave

TrueColours

True Colours is a fully legal painting and decorating company, based in Albox but covers surrounding areas.

Our  Commitment is to not only get the job done, but to get it done quickly and efficiently with
outstanding results

If you´re in need of painting and decorating services, don´t turn to just anyone.

We cover everything from

Interior to exterior
Gates to Rejas
Varnishing and Staining
Antiquing
And a variety of different painting effects
Swimming pool painting

To view a few samples of our work visit http://www.facebook.com/truecolours04

Please call on 636 638 670 or Email on truecolours09@yahoo.com