Humax + box lost channels

Started by Monty1, July 06, 2015, 10:44:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DieSse

Sounds like your box has gotten into "non-freesat" mode. Press Menu, right arrow and look down the list. If the bottom entry says Non-Freesat, change it to Freesat. Then your menu, and ability to see more than one programme ahead should return.

Monty1

Thanks Sat, that sounds like my problem.
The first thing I noticed last week I had lost EPG, only showed current program and one more. This meant couldn't record as no program guide, could only record when a program playing. Not a lot of good when the reason for having the box was to record. Tried to do a retune and now all Freesat programs are gone only receiving free to air channels (5000 numbers)
Have a 1.9 dish will a re alignment solve the problem or is this the end of + TV

sat

And the Freesat programme guide data also move to the UK beam of 2G...
along with "the fives", and some other channels (some BBC HD channels, and ITV)
and we are finding that the 2G uk beam is slightly weaker than the UK beams on 2e and 2f...

mbit66

Telcaz,
Channel 5 AND some ITV regions have moved to Astra 2g and your dismay need a little "Tweek".
Mike
MBIT

telcaz

Yes "Monty1" I have a Humax box and can no longer get Channel five, any of the 5s that is, and instead of channel 101, I now have to watch 950, (BBC1) and for ITV instead of 103 or 119, I now watch via 977, all this is with a 1ยท9 dish.
                                                                              Terry.

Monty1

Any body using a Humax sat box lost any channels recently.
Ours was fine until last week then lost program guide and when searched for new channels found them on 5000 channel numbers, not the old 101, 103 etc