Iphone unlocking

Started by trishtrosh, July 05, 2015, 19:13:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jo-JoB

Try checking out this on Youtube, it is supposed to have 100% success rate and is about 20 euros.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=-p3zg8S0pA4
Hope it helps!

glenholt

There is a chap in Los llanos market, that will unlock it for you, he did an iphone 4 for us. He charged us 40 euros and it took a couple of weeks. We are happy with the work he did. The chap is called Ian. Speak to Jamie (androidman) who recommended him to us and he will point out his stall.

Steve c

All I phones and iPads have to be factory unlocked by Apple but any shop that unlocks phones will do it for you, we had both our iPhone 4s and ipad4 unlocked in the UK last year before moving over cost £20 each doesn't matter what network they are on we had 2 on 3 network and 2 on EE, they can also be unlocked by what's called jailbreak but I believe if that is done you can not update with iTunes as Apple does not recognise the phone.

Lynne

There are a few places on the internet you can get this done - Google for information.
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

evansnews

Craig in Can Connect did mine €43 it was locked to Vodafone UK it depends on network I've been told Orange charge around €150

trishtrosh

Oh dear, thought it would only be about 20 euros! Thank you for both replies, will have a think about it.
Many thanks
Trish

fazktm650

Matey in can connect will do it quoted me 150e to do it though

trishtrosh

Does anyone know where you can get an iphone 4 unlocked? We have had an iphone 4 given to us by the grandchildren and would like to use our Hits Mobile sim card but it won't have it!
Have done a search on here but the advice is quite old and not solving anything.
Any help appreciated.
Trish