Two Adorable Kittens Wanted to make our daughters dream a reality

Started by Livethedream, July 01, 2015, 18:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

musicdonna

This is on the forum today:

Pretty Kitties Need Loving homes New in Pets for sale / free

Donna

Suzanne Cuervo

Did you find kittens? I have 3 beautiful kittens needing homes: see ad above.

Sue

paulinespain

i live nere huercal overa and have 5 kittens freeto good homes.
they are adorable kitens, i have 2 tabby, 2 ginger and 1 black.
they are all so loving and love cuddles.
thanks pauline

paulinespain

HI I HAVE 5 KITTENS 2 GINGER, 2 TABBY, AND 1 BLACK,
FREE TO GOOD HOME THEY ARE LOVELY. PHONE 950529671 AFTER 6 PM.
MY NAME IS PAULINE THANKS

alan b

Hi,
I just saw your letter i have 4 kittens born on the 6th of march in my house they are all weaned off from mother they use the cat litter and are on tins of meat supplemented with biscuits their are 3 girls and 1 boy the girl and boy are pure black one girl is gray with white socks and on is multicolored i can send you pictures if you would like
I am in the village of Sufli and could meet you n Baza if that would suite you.
I have been rescuing cats in my village for the last 9 years and now have 12 cats in the house the kittens are lovely but if you don't want them they will be well looked after here.
Alan Bayne

Lisasbolt

Hi

whilst out walking our dogs a couple of weeks ago i heard a scratching in a big bag. I looked and found 2 newborn kittens, well of course i didn't leave them and i have been hand raising them since. They are beautiful and will be hard to give up but i already have 4 cats and 3 dogs etc. And am one of the bigger fosters for puppy rescue.
I know from experience that kittens and puppies raised by human hands get unbelievable strong bonds with humans as that is all they have known, 2 of my boys were hand raised and they are my babies.

There are 2 boys one ginger and white and one tri/coloured. They are not ready to leave yet as still on the bottle but you are more than welcome to come and meet them and snuggle and watch as they our and take the bottle very strong boys.

Lisa

terina

I think there is a poster on the APSA door in Albox looking for homes for little kittens

Livethedream

Hi we live in Freila, and are looking to give a lovely home to two kittens, first job is to be well cared for in return for some mouse catching action, ( Full training will be given)!! Then be doted on by the wife myself and our three year old daughter. No rush but said daughter "WANTS IT NOW"

Please PM me with anything that's around.

Thanks

Livethedream
Kitchens and Bathrooms that reflect your personality