ALBOX: GOING FORWARD

Started by Maura, June 15, 2015, 13:38:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grp

I am sure you acted honourably, Maura, and have every intention of doing an honest job. I can't help feeling, though, that the residents of Albox will be the losers here. What happened on Saturday was not good and can only re-inforce people's lack of faith in Spanish politics. But I am not a resident of Albox so it won't affect me....

Tetley

To be fair i have always supported Maura and think she has done an exellent job wile enduring plenty of friendly fire from Brit politicals and friends of.

my comments arnt Aimed at Maura but are an un easy observations abought whats gone on,during the Franco years here,plenty of people whent to there deaths in this area for the socalist cause against all ods so a socalist workers party carnt really win an election and then loose it just because of party wrangalings  pre/post election as to me it de values the full election prosses

:tiphat:

Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Tetley

Well Maura ,i havent voted since 1990 as i think its all same shxt diffrent day worldwide unless somebody comes along that can   persuade me diffrent,

however if i had have been a life long PSOE  Socalist  in Albox, that had undergone years of oppression for been a Socalist in the 50,60,70,s i would have been well pxssed off on Saturday as my own veiw is that the PSOE were elected and not independents.

im not going to debate it,as its just my own veiw wich means jxck Shxt

a lot of Albox punters are Pxssed off and one or two Brits  are already been seen as  going locally native on the polatics front.

however in saying the Above,i wish you well in your new challange as at least you can deliver Albox Brit message from the inside as opposed to stood outside of the town hall .

:handshake

Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Maura

Hi,
I am now an independent councillor in the Town Hall of Albox. I will be working to improve all channels of communication going forward but to get started here are three methods of communicating with me.

My blog: http://www.maurahillenalbox.blogspot.com.es/ Please enter your email address if you wish to be notified when I post an update.

My facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/maura.hillen.1

My email address: Maura.Hillen@yahoo.com

Thank you :)